Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > where do you stand on the britney spears comic book?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments utter rubbish? just intriguing enough to read (once)? fan? in a very muddy puddle?

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2010/12/10/b...

message 2: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Hm. I'm intrigued. But not in a good way.

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments it is pre-kids/cover of rolling stone/non-shaved head britney or current britney. it makes a diff....

message 4: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments It can't be any worse than this, can it?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Where do I stand on the Britney Spears comic book?

On the cover, in a puddle. At least it'll keep my feet dry.

message 6: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments clark - hand me the 3D glasses and say SHA-WING!

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments the comic book world is struggling to survive. I won't be buying it, and it seems like she's kind of washed up anyway, but there are comic book collectors who buy literally everything they can, and it'll probably be worth a bundle some day, so good luck to 'em.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Most of the good comic book collectors are pretty selective about what they buy. They know what will stand the test of time. I feel like there's a lot of crap marketed as "collector's edition" but they sell extra copies and it's bad to begin with. The things that are worth the most today are worth a lot because the series took off but not everyone saw value in keeping and protecting their comics as kids, so the good copies are hard to come by.

message 9: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments why would I spend money on that? And I've got better things to do with my time as well.

message 10: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments well there ya go.

message 11: by Michael (new)

Michael At the front door as I'm wiping my shoes.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments So, what's Britney's superpower?

message 13: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Jackie "the Librarian" wrote: "So, what's Britney's superpower?"

Getting people with cameras to follow her?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I'd prefer to sit.

message 15: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24358 comments Mod
I'm not intrigued, and not in a good way.

message 16: by Matt (new)

Matt | 819 comments Umm...so they are turning her into a comic book character? All this time I thought she was one already...

message 17: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) My thoughts exactly. Tadpole -- you don't come around here enough.