Ultimate-est RP discussion

RolePlay > ACTUAL ROLEPLAY =)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by GSGS, IS A MOD (new)

GSGS | 77 comments Mod
Rilla sat back silently in her seat. The school year had finished, and she was now on the Hogwarts Express, returning to her 'home': an orphanage.

Scalla happily skipped down the school corridor; she couldn't believe that school was finally over. Suddenly she looked up to see a huge shadow looming over her. She drew back, certain it was a school bully. When she heard a deep growl behind her she looked around, confused. She screamed as she took in a huge, slobbering creature.

message 2: by RCRC , IS ALSO A MOD (last edited Dec 16, 2010 12:02AM) (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 34 comments Mod
"Spencer?"
Spencer looked up from under the water in there backyard pool. Above her she saw the blurry figure which was her mum. Spencer rose to the surface.
"What mum?" Spencer said as she dried herself down with the towel.
"Your going to be late for school." Spencer's mum said back.
"Yay school!" Spencer said under her breathe and walked up to her room to get dressed.

message 3: by GSGS, IS A MOD (new)

GSGS | 77 comments Mod
Scalla backed back when suddenly she hit something hard. Spinning around, she saw a fire extinguisher. She looked back at the monster which was baring its teeth and grabbed the extinguisher shakily. She fiddled with it desparately, looking for the switch to make it spray. She couldn't find it, so she threw the fire extinguisher with all her might at the monster's head. It knocked it backward, complete with howling screeches. Scalla looked on in amazement as it disintegrated.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Windy stecthed out on a rock.She was in the desrert surrounding her home, Death City, Nevada.
"Dear Shinigami, I'M SO BORED."

message 5: by Cody (last edited Dec 15, 2010 05:11PM) (new)

Cody (rolinor) Alatar walked along the coast of Rhunaer, suddenly out in front of him a group of 20 Easterlings appear.

"In the name of Sauron, stop!" one of them says.

Alatar looks at them, and saying nothing points his staff at him. A ball of blue light appears at the end of it and from it shoots an arc of lightning towards the easterlings. They fall dead fried within seconds.

message 6: by GSGS, IS A MOD (new)

GSGS | 77 comments Mod
Scalla looked at the pile of dust, wondering if perhaps she had imagined it and that the pile of dust was just neglect on the janitor's part. Then she saw something gleam dully. Cautiously she walked over and picked the object up. It was a long fang. She shuddered.

message 7: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Nefertiti walked into the school, most of the satyr's were out doing whatever they do, so she was sent to pick up the new halfblood. She saw a girl, not that younger than her holding a hellhound fang.
Nefertiti walked up to the girl with curiosity, not many could defeat a hellhound and have no experience whatsoever.

message 8: by GSGS, IS A MOD (new)

GSGS | 77 comments Mod
Scalla heard a noise behind her. She spun around and hid the fang behind her back. "Uh... hey..." she said.

message 9: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Nefertiti nodded her head a bit. "Hey kid. You're coming with me 'kay?" She snapped her gum.

message 10: by GSGS, IS A MOD (new)

GSGS | 77 comments Mod
Scalla frowned. "You wouldn't have anything to do with this would you?" She shyly held out the fang.

message 11: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ "I didn't summon it if that's what you're asking. Kicked a couple of their as- butts though..." Nefertiti caught her slip up but smiled. "Come on, I have to get you to Camp.."

message 12: by GSGS, IS A MOD (new)

GSGS | 77 comments Mod
Scalla frowned in confusion. "Camp?"

message 13: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Nefertiti sighed a bit. "Do you wanna learn about your other parent? Have you ever wondered why you only have one?" She started off.
She turned and started walking, expecting Scalla to keep up.

message 14: by GSGS, IS A MOD (new)

GSGS | 77 comments Mod
"Wait!" Scalla jogged after Nefertiti in panic. "You know something about my mother?"

message 15: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) ((hmm how should Alatar get to you guys...))

message 16: by RCRC , IS ALSO A MOD (new)

"So dear how was that swimming carnival of yours?" Spencer's mum said, waiting for the traffic light to turn green.
"It was good." Spencer replied
"Did you win anything?"
"8 first places." Spencer shrugged.
"Well done! Break any records?" Spencer mum winked.
"Mum don't do that...And yeah..." Spencer forced a smile. "Olypmic records..." Spencer said.
"Don't be silly. Their trained professionals." Spencer's mum said a bit worried.
"So why can I swim like...Stephanie Rice!" Spencer asked, but her mum's car pulled up in front of school.
"Have a good day, Spencer" Spencer's mum smiled then drove off.
"If it doesn't invole water, then yes. I'll have a great day!" Spencer mumbled to herself.

message 17: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ GSGS wrote: ""Wait!" Scalla jogged after Nefertiti in panic. "You know something about my mother?""

Nefertiti nodded. "More than you know at least.."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Windy pouted.
"I'm going to visit mah homeboys in New York."She yawned extending her tattoed arms.

message 19: by GSGS, IS A MOD (new)

GSGS | 77 comments Mod
(cody, you could make him randomly walk past one of them... or something...))
"Why?" Scalla asked, a little sulkily. This complete stranger knew something about her mother, while she knew NOTHING.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

**Once Windy-chan go to NY***
"GWWAAAAAH!"Schreeched Wind as she fell onto cold New York pavement.
((Which, I know from experince, is VERY cold.))

message 21: by Hareem (new)

Hareem (callmehimo) | 4 comments ((hey Grey...hey ppl nI'm new in the group))

message 22: by RCRC , IS ALSO A MOD (new)

Spencer walked past the schools’ fountain and ran up to the front doors of the school. Late as usual Spencer thought. Spencer heard a squawking sound then suddenly a winged creature with a face like a bat swooped down at Spencer's head, talons exposed. "Whoa!" Spencer ducked, her expression shocked! Spencer ripped open her bad and fumbled out her pair of scissors form her pencil case. The beast came back again squawking its head off and this time dived at Spencer’s throat. Spencer focused so hard on how she was going to kill this thing that she didn’t realize all the water from the fountain coming down over the creature and consuming it in a bubble. Spencer focused so hard on the bubble until she felt her knees giving away. The bubble dispersed spraying all the water everywhere. The beast fell from the sky onto the top of the fountain’s statue, piercing it through the heart. The beast screamed then burst into a cloud of golden dust. Spencer had made her way over to the fountain then suddenly felt dizzy and collapsed down on the edge. Once Spencer’s breathing calmed down and she wasn’t seeing 5 fountains, she had realized 3 things.
1. She was late for school.
2. The fountain was empty and she has no idea how she was to explain that and
3. She’s definitely not normal.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stupid....portals....." Windy huffed, walking towards the Institute.

message 24: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Alatar, performs a teleportation spell but he does not end up where he wanted to, he looks around with confusion (as he suddenly blink into existence) at the crowded streets of NYC "Where the he** am I" he says aloud. He sees Scalla talking to Nefertiti, "You two young girls" he says to them "Where am I"

message 25: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) Raven flew down the streets of NYC, trying to avoid too much attention. It wasn't working, especaily since three Erasers were tailing her. She looked behind her to see them gaining on her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Windy sighed, hoisting a blue bag over her shoulder.

message 27: by Sydney ♡ (last edited Dec 17, 2010 04:13PM) (new)

Sydney ♡ Nefertiti touched the pendant hanging off the long chain she wore around her neck. It was a moon and star, a symbol of her mother, if she pulled it off it would turn into her bow and arrows. She was weired out by the man dressed funny stading in front of her. "What do you want?"

message 28: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ (( http://www.adin.be/en/2ndpage.asp?dtn... crescent moon and star brooch with old miners and rose cut diamonds (ca.1870) this is what the pendant looks like!))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Prettiful!))

message 30: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ ((Thankies! :D ))

message 31: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) ((hey Sydney can you answer to message 24))

message 32: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ ((Already did. Post 27.))

message 33: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Sydney :) wrote: "Nefertiti touched the pendant hanging off the long chain she wore around her neck. It was a moon and star, a symbol of her mother, if she pulled it off it would turn into her bow and arrows. She wa..."

((Oh woops I missed the last part))

"What do I want, what do I want, be polite young girls... anyways where am I." Alatar asks annoyed.

message 34: by RCRC , IS ALSO A MOD (new)

(( Anyone have a stayr that can take Spencer to Camp Half-Blood? Or up front her or something...? Please? ))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Windi-chan can! ^^))

message 36: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) Grey wrote: "Wind looked over at the strange man.
"What the f***'s you problem?"
((I bleeeped.XD)))"

"Well one" he holds up one finger "I am a hermit and look how many people are around. Two" He holds up a second finger "I was just killing easterling along the coast of the sea of Rhun, now I am in this place, and three" he holds up a third finger "I have no idea where I am"

message 37: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ RCRC (Percabeth) wrote: "(( Anyone have a stayr that can take Spencer to Camp Half-Blood? Or up front her or something...? Please? ))"

((Well, Nefertiti is taking Scalla to camp, if you can get to them she can take Spencer too.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Merp.Dude, you're in the big apple, AKA New York Cittaaay~!"

message 39: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Cody wrote: "Sydney :) wrote: "Nefertiti touched the pendant hanging off the long chain she wore around her neck. It was a moon and star, a symbol of her mother, if she pulled it off it would turn into her bow ..."

((P.S. You should have it in past tense, it is more grammatically correct.))

Nefertiti gave this old guy a dirty look. "I don't do well with stangers."
She looked at Scalla. "Lesson #1, most stangers are monsters that wanna kill you."

message 40: by RCRC , IS ALSO A MOD (new)

Grey wrote: "((Windi-chan can! ^^))"

(( Was that a yes? XD ))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ur. Windi's from MI, thouigh, BUUT YUS>))

message 42: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) "Okay well this is the biggest disgrace for a city I have ever seen, oh and I am no monster. I am an Istari" Alatar says to the girls.

message 43: by RCRC , IS ALSO A MOD (last edited Dec 17, 2010 04:26PM) (new)

Sydney :) wrote: "RCRC (Percabeth) wrote: "(( Anyone have a stayr that can take Spencer to Camp Half-Blood? Or up front her or something...? Please? ))"

((Well, Nefertiti is taking Scalla to camp, if you can get ..."

(( So Spencer has to get to NY...Let's just say her school is down the road! ))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kai kai kai~!))
"DUN'T INSULT MAH HOMECITY BOY."

message 45: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Nefertiti shook her head. "Well, I'm sick of running into psychos..." She turned to Scalla. "Let's go. We've got one more person to pick up before we go to camp."
Nefertiti headed to a girl named Spencer's school, they were already behind. She prayed to her mother, hoping the girl would be safe.

message 46: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) "BOY, BOY!" he yells at them with a furious look in his eyes "I am more then 3,000 years of age!"

message 47: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Cody wrote: ""BOY, BOY!" he yells at them with a furious look in his eyes "I am more then 3,000 years of age!""

((...still not in past tense...))

message 48: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) ((Wait what, I never RP in past tense...))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"! That's reaaaal strange.Normal people don't live that long."

message 50: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) "I'm not human, like I said I am of the Istari" Alatar says to her calmer now.

« previous 1