Clean Romances discussion

Welcome!! > Hi Everyone!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Becton (jenniferbecton) | 8 comments Hi everyone! I'm Jennifer Becton, and I'm happy to have found this group. While I don't mind a sex scene every now and then, I also really enjoy reading romances in the style of Jane Austen, love stories that focus on the heart and are full of romantic tension.

I've also written a book that falls into the Clean Romance category: Charlotte Collins: A Continuation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. (You don't have to have read P&P to read it.)

I look forward to seeing all the book suggestions on this board and getting to know you all.

Jennifer

message 2: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
Hi Jennifer! Welcome to the group. Be sure to add your book to our group bookshelf, if you haven't done so already. :o)

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Becton (jenniferbecton) | 8 comments Hi Jaimey! Thanks for the welcome. I've put my book on the shelf and been looking at the others there. They all look fun!

message 4: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Welcome, Jennifer! We're so happy you found our group. Your book sounds great!

message 5: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) Welcome, Jennifer. Your book sounds interesting.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Becton (jenniferbecton) | 8 comments Thanks for looking at my book. I really had a great time writing it, and I've also loved sharing it with others. I've met so many new people and learned so much. It's been fun!