The Lovers of THE MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES SERIES discussion

Books > Fade Out

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber I. (new)

Amber I. | 13 comments I am surprised but these books get better and better. And while the characters lifes are extreme like crazy it doesn't feel so overly done that you are like Come On Now...Not again!! You know what I mean? Like The Sookie books I really liked but there are books I am just like this is too much or I am bored. But not these and that is hard with so many books in the series.

Well I did not like Kim. Of coarse my last post had to mention love triangles. lol. And of coarse I was going to smack Shane when he offered to search her underwear drawer. I understand jealousy. Again Oliver is just well confusing. But I love him in the books. Just how he is, is awesome. You never know what he will be like. Its such a neat character. You honestly do not know if you love or hate him.

I was kinda like what the hell that Eve and Shane were so set to save Kim after all she did. If a vampire did that they would have wanted him dead. So when they were getting on Michael it seemed a little unfair to me. I mean Kim was doing something awful and she deserved to get punished.

Ada was nuts. I am glad she is gone. I mean Giant Spiders that was just crazy. I am curious as to what is going to happen to the town now though. Its seem vulnerable.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i hated kim and i hated ada 2. i just wanted to punch kim and kill afa lmao

what was with the spiders ew!
i hate spiders so much and it just made me cringe, it was the first time in this book series i just wanted to put it down or just get thru the chapter reli quick so that i wouldn't have 2 read about crazy giant spiders. :(

message 3: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments iv just started this book and i hate kim just because shane went on a date with her lol

message 4: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments and i hate bob the spider :(

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol i hate her 2. u will hate her even more by the time u finish the book and bob the spider is just disgusting ugh

message 6: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments i had a peek at the end some thing about shane been naked lol

message 7: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments what does she do u will have to tell me she doesnt try to split them up does she

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ************SPOILER*****************

she does a little she wants shane and claire gets jelous but shane only wants claire. awwwwwwwwwwwww
she does rig the house and makes tapes of eve n michaels sex lives and claire n shanes.
ugh she's a perv, how creepy.

message 9: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Freeman | 130 comments that is very creepy lol why would u do that and shane is very sweet i want him.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea i <3 shane, he's like the perfect guy,
::sighs dreamily::
:p