I have a problem... discussion

i need help!!!! LIKE MAJOR HELP!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
Well, is she someone you want to be friends with?

Do you possibly want Troy for yourself?

message 2: by Dapplenose (new)

Perhaps the easiest thing to do might be to patiently wait for their relationship to end? Make sure you are very civilized and polite to her- be the bigger person. As for rubbing it in your nose- that seems pretty pathetic (definately do not say that). What is he, a trophy or something? Be confident in the fact that you're the bigger person and you don't want to compromise your relationship with them.

Unless, you want to have a serious talk with Troy about your concern reguarding her treatment of him. Is it serious? He'll probably figure it out on his own.

message 3: by Dapplenose (new)

Hrm- sounds materialistic to me. Don't worry, i'm sure your life is much more than a boyfriend :)

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan | 15 comments yeah but i'm homeschooled so he really means alot and he still nice to me and everything but with her breathing down his neck all the time it hard to talk to him:( but i am so glad i have ya'll GR is where my friends really are:)

message 5: by Dapplenose (new)

That's unfortunate. Maybe you should mention that you feel like you're drifting apart- but don't be all confronational about his girlfriend.

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan | 15 comments yeah maybe i'll try that. thanks for the advice dapplenose:)