I have a problem... discussion

Guys > Why do people tell me who to like?!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments Its not huge anymore its been resolved.

but i have another prob.

Okay..I like 3 guys...and its an issue because one guy
-zack- has so many other girls that like him
Drew-guy # 2- everyone one of my friends hate his guts..plus he is the most popular guy in school so i dnt rele have a chance
Kevin- guy 3- he doesnt talk to much much be he is like the hottest guy i have ever seen

My friends are telling me i need to forget about Drew (Cause they hate him) and to go for zack cause i have a better chance with him. My friend katie says that i shld stop liking Kevin because apparently out of he and he bro he is the "Bad one"
he like sneaks out at night and stuff...
Zack is nice and all but he is rele immature and he isnt rele "Boy friend material"

I dnt know what to do?!
All my friends are team zack
Kevin is extremely SEXY!
and
Drew is rele cute but my friends dnt like him. He is nice to me and actually cares about my feelings...he said hi to me today:) anyway

WHO DO I LIKE?!!!

(anything else u need to know?)))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

In which Greychu comes and says "F*CK I'D CHOOSE THE NICE GUY THAT EVERYONE HATES!Because he cares about your feelings!!!"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments YAY! Team drew!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

*fist pumps*

message 5: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
I'd go team Drew! xD Don't say you don't have a chance girl! ^^ He's your friend, so you always have a chance! :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM DREW FTW!

message 7: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Wow Grey... What drug are you on...?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Suggaaarrr.XD

message 9: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

gosh... How much???

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Actally, not sugar, 18 cough drops.
LUDEN's cough drops.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments LOL!! so we have 2 for team drew<3

message 12: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
Well, it sounds like is Zach is immature and Kevin is "bad", then neither would be boyfriend material. I wouldn't shy away just because you think you don't have a chance. If he's nice to you, then build on that friendship and see what happens.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

*bows down to the Almight Dapplenose* SO RIGGHTT~!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments Me and drew have friendship history

in 6th grade we were like best friends. He came over my next door neighbors hhouse(who also goes to my school) and we played "Hide and go seek tag" (more like me and drew hide and matt(my neighbor) runs around like an idiot trying to find out where we went. We ended up hiding in the back of my dads truck and matt never found us even though we were laughing rele loud.

7th grade i didnt rele talk to him until my basketball party. it was hilarios. They boys team wasnt even supposed to be there but drew has a twin sister nd she was on the team so drew and his basketball friends showed up too. So u know...it consisted of me and drew's sister being smashed by drew and his 5 other friends in a dog pile. It was funny. Then drew and his friend carson and me were down the basement playing Xbox nd drew asked if we had any ranch dressing for his salad and lets jst say that started a whole me running back and forth for him and carson.

8th grade:
2 weeks ago drew found out i liked him and he kinda stopped talking to me but when they tld him he jst smiled and then they started laughing. My friend kt tld him to tlk to me...he didnt...so she tld him again. He still didnt. Then earlier today i was coming out of my class room for lunch and i didnt see that he was walking by and u ran right into him. it was kinda funny. He didnt say anything so then i went into math class and thats the classs he was leaving and he looked at me, smiled and said "Hey grayce!"
and i was like "Hi!"
then he walked to his next class and i freaked out to all my friends

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

:3 Yays~!

message 16: by Graystripe16(Back...again) (last edited Dec 15, 2010 06:35PM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments OH and in 7th grade i walked out to recess one day drew and his friends are in a little circle. Then theu turn aaround and scream at me(keep in mind im half way on the other side of the parking lot) "GRAYCE DREW WANTS TO GO OUT WITH U!" i didnt believe them cause i have a hate history with most of them so i jst kinda ignored tem and walked away

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Xp Jerks.
That sounds like when my grade was mentally obessed with a thing called 'Zapping', where you write a time on the back of your hand and a name on your palm.My other best guy friend, Ron, got a girl called Bri(Who's a total ugly slut but truly very nice) and was forced to ask her out.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments ahhahhsahaa!! thats a little weird...

message 19: by Dapplenose (new)

Lol, we did a couple M.A.S.H.s Mine said I would marry this one dude, so they put my name on his, and he got me. Creepy, 'eh?

message 20: by Dapplenose (new)

Greychu **Eternal Optimist*** wrote: "*bows down to the Almight Dapplenose* SO RIGGHTT~!"

lol I'm afraid to say the wrong thing

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 11 comments Greychu **Eternal Optimist*** wrote: "Xp Jerks.
That sounds like when my grade was mentally obessed with a thing called 'Zapping', where you write a time on the back of your hand and a name on your palm.My other best guy friend, Ron, ..."

we have that game too!! But we have 4 schools in our district so theres more people to ochoose from ;) but its reeealllly stupid!!

message 22: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Hmm... I think you don't need to choose which one you like. :) I know that's not very helpful, but you can't control your emotions when it comes to crushes. BUT if you're thinking about which one you would most want to date, I would say go for Drew, because he's nice to you and you're friends. But if you decide you like one of the others more, that's fine. Don't listen to what your friends say about them if you like them (unless your friends are right). It's what type of person you think he is that really matters.

message 23: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Oh, also, you called this topic "Why do people tell me who to like?!" My advice is don't listen and like who you want to. It's fine to have more than one crush, but if you DO want to get over two of them and choose one, it has to be who you think is best in the end.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments i have another fricken issue

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan | 15 comments whats wrong gray?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Wassup Gray? O.O

message 27: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

What Gray?

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments more guys all the ones mentioned up there ^^^ besides drew are totally out of the question

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw, why, gray?

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments Zack- weirdo immature nd for some reason i have lostt the love for him

Kevin- not interested anymore...though is still is hott.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

OH, I seees.

TEAM DREW STILL FTW! >:D

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments Lol there are 2 other guys now...I JUST CNT GET A BREAK*yells at brain* STOP LOVING PEOPLE

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

GAWSSSHHH SAME, cept I still luff Ryan, cause he's so sweet<3.
NWO WHO ARE THESE OTHER 2? *nosy look*

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments IM CRYING :( :(

message 35: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Awww! Tell us Gray!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments okkk there was this guy brandon that i liked. and hes muh friends cuzin. I tlked to him over Xbox alot and stuff on FB we were friends and he wasnt supposed to find out that i liked him.

So then my friend decided to tlk to him and say "Grayce likes u. She tlks about u all the time and she thinks ur cute. Do u like her?"

Brandon says " A kinda like her"

Then she says "U guys shld go out"

Meanwhileee me and muh friends are on oovoo (Its a video chat site) and my user name is Grayce <3's BH(brandons initials):)

ok so he gets on oovoo and he wasnt supposed to see it but he saw it and saiid to muh friend

"WTF I barely know this girl and shes already writing that?!" then he chatted me and was like "Why did u change ur oovoo name to that?"

I was like "Wat?" i forgot about it. and then i was like

He was like "Ur oovoo name! It creeped me out!"

Im like "WTF how?"

He was like "Idk its weird"

So then he gets in my oovoo chat nd says to his cuzin(who is also my other friend) and says "Seeee u changed u name"

and i go "SEE Sydney i tld u he'd never like me!"\

nd he goes "Honestly i didnt"

It made me extremly depressed:'( :'(

message 37: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Awwwwwww! -_-'

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 29 comments boys can bee so mean...

message 39: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

I know... They just... *ponders* I dont even know!

message 40: by Dapplenose (new)

Sounds like Sydney could have been a better friend

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 54 comments Mod
i have prob.

1. connor, 8th grade HOTT calm nice shy

2. chris funny NICE CUTE were like freinds i get butterflys in my belly

3. casey, hes funny nice cute class clown he makes me get butterflys in my stomach

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Dapplenose (last edited Feb 04, 2011 06:57AM) (new)

Lol, can't help you there. Whenever I like a guy or guys, I just keep my eye on them before I decide wether I officially like any of them or not.

I usually end up getting over them.

So far it's worked for me. I'm a freshman and I had no boyfriends in middle school. And I'm pretty happy with that because having a boyfriend probably wouldn't have done me any real good.

message 43: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

boyfriends are, in my oppinion, no good. I'v dated... notin good came of it.
I was talking to a cute boy on FB last nite who started to sexually harass me...
It was one of my mom's friend's sons.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 54 comments Mod
well connor is a christian like me and hes in 8th grade and hes nice but i dont know if i can fully trust nim since hes 8th im 6th,,... casey and i might go out soon and chris he would be the best i guess because hes honest and nice...not so smart but like me its a hard decision

message 45: by Dapplenose (new)

If they other guys are not Christian like you, then I suggest that you forget about them.

message 46: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Why? Can't you date someone with different beleifs?
If that's ur policy Dapple... Then i'm sorry for you.

message 47: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

I don't believe in your Christian God...
There is not difference in you as a person!

message 48: by Dapplenose (last edited Feb 10, 2011 05:21PM) (new)

Why would you pity me like the Bible is some rulebook chained to my feet? The Bible is not a kill-joy, the guidelines for our relationships help us protect ourselves.

There's nothing wrong with dating a non-believer if the relationship is apropreate and they respect my beliefs. The reason it usually isn't a good idea is because a Christian and a non-Christian should have different values.

It's not one of the ten commandments or anything, although it does say something like "do not be yoked with an unbeliever".

message 49: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

*glare*

message 50: by Dapplenose (last edited Feb 10, 2011 05:25PM) (new)

Look, I don't want to have a religious throw-down or anything, but I don't want you to pity my beliefs.

« previous 1