sweethearts discussion

OMG!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 167 (167 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments i have a photo shoot in two weeks for 21 century entertainment and in january im flying to hollywood for 2 months to get a job and hopefully film a tv show or a movie

message 2: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments thats sooooooooo cool!! i'm so happy for you!!! but you're getting a job? how old are you?

message 3: by Kataury (new)

Kataury what's your real name?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i think she's britney.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ok.

message 6: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments um... britney as in britney spears?

message 7: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

no. not britney spears

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments lol, im not brittney spears, im only 13

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha

message 12: by Dr.Birdley (new)

Dr.Birdley B | 25 comments sick mate

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments whats sick??

message 14: by Skippy (Brooke) (new)

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 204 comments huh?

message 15: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments i don't get...

message 16: by Kiara (last edited Jul 30, 2008 11:45AM) (new)

Kiara | 196 comments oh. does that mean awesome? cuz my brother always says "thats sick" when something's cool.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

ok...

message 18: by Kiara (last edited Jul 30, 2008 07:04PM) (new)

Kiara | 196 comments ik!! its kinda of dumb... but thats my opinion...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree.

message 20: by Skippy (Brooke) (new)

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 204 comments ya, same here.

message 21: by Skippy (Brooke) (new)

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 204 comments ummm... i think i get it now.

☠☼Serena☼☠ | 115 comments Hey people
BRITNEY!
OMG that's so great! i'm doing the exact same thing! except. in the plc where i live lol... and i'm gonna do sum hair commercials too...
not quite sure which brand tho. lol. there r so many! ahh.

but yeah.. in the same boat. i just hope no one pushes it over...

message 23: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments **whistles trying to look inconspicuous **

☠☼Serena☼☠ | 115 comments jakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**screams**
dont u dare!

**u shove it over anyways and crawl back into ur boat leaving me to the sharks (press)**

jake! help! sos! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

☠☼Serena☼☠ | 115 comments jakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**screams**
dont u dare!

**u shove it over anyways and crawl back into ur boat leaving me to the sharks (press)**

jake! help! sos! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 WOW that's AWSOME Britt!!

in a book i read (Oh My Goth) the goths said "fright" for cool

Example: Your outfit is SO fright!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

BRITT!!!
*squeals*

message 28: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments you know whats funny.... she said photo shoot in 2 weeks.. over a month ago. and she has still been on goodreads a lot and she hasnt even mentioned this.

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments lol, jake, i already had the photo shoot, i get on at school and on set

message 30: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 aaahhhh...we seez

**turns to jake** SEE jake!!?? she had a perfectly reasonable explanation! :P

message 31: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments lol y didnt u mention it when u got the photo shoot?

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments idk, i dont really get on that much cuz im filming all the time

message 33: by Jake (last edited Sep 01, 2008 08:45AM) (new)

Jake | 200 comments You've been on a lot.. and when weren't on. The day you got back on you told us you just got ungrounded and nothing else for that matter..

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments oh, yeah, my mom did ground me, but i got out of it, and notice, im on late, like 10 at night or really early, b4 and after filming

message 35: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments you still would has at least mentioned that you were filming.. since clearly your on a lot

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments well, on brakes i get on, sundays when i dont have filming, that kind of thing

message 37: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments you still didnt answer my question.. if you are indeed filming.. why havm't you told anybody about it?

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments idk, im filming on the set of friday night lights and it is being filmed in west lake, austin, texas, usa, its about football stars and crap, yah

message 39: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments I still don't see why you make a big deal about the beginning photo shoot, yet after that you become quiet and act as if your not doing anything. this is the first time you have even said anything about it..

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments what?? oh, i get it, well, i dont like to brag, bragging is kind of hurt full

message 41: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments you bragged when you were going for the photo shoot...

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments i was excited, and thats when i was heartless

message 43: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments wouldn't any person be exciting when they are filming.. they would tell people about how fun ti is...

message 44: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments yet you never metnioned anything untill I brought it up, and I doubt you ever woudl of if I didnt bring it up

message 46: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments so tell me, why havn't you been telling us? And don't even say that I didnt want to brag. Because if anybody was going to be on TV, then they should at least mention how it is going.

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments well, i didnt think that yall would like hearing over and over how it went

message 48: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments That doesn't explain why you didn't even tell us once...

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments o my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously what r u trying to get out of me??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 50: by Skippy (Brooke) (new)

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 204 comments seriously... is ur head full of conspiracy theories?

« previous 1 3 4