Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

OceanClan > Warriors Den

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 9 comments Sugarlight stepped in the quiet den.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Flowerspots poked her head in. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I need to check Sugarlight's injuries. Also, Firestorm, how is Rustpaw? I know she didn't fight, but she may have injuries."

message 3: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
"Brightpaw! Ghostshine is looking for you!" Dawnstar said. "Do you know where that little rascal went?" She asked.

message 4: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
(Everyone)

message 5: by Berry (new)

Berry | 9 comments "I'm going out Hunting. Firestorm want to come?" Rainclaw asked while padding into the Warriors Den.
(If you do ill make a post)

message 6: by Berry (new)

Berry | 9 comments (kk ill make the post it will take like 5 mins)

message 7: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Ghostshine yawned and got up. "I'm not a rascal!" she purred before going out to train Brightpaw.

message 8: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Thunderpelt yawned and gave a massive stretch. She went out and got a piece of fresh-kill.

message 9: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"And I'm definitely not little," she grumbled as she remembered what Dawnstar said that morning. She climbed into her nest and groomed her white fur covering her strong muscles. (lol) Ghostshine yawned after a long day of training Brightpaw and curled up against the cold of leafbare and snored.

message 10: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Thunderpelt ate a mouse and started to groom her pelt. (sorry my character has nothing to do...)

message 11: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Ghostshine woke when Thunderpelt and Firestorm walked in. "Hey Thunderpelt!" she greeted her friend and twitched her whiskers when Firestorm snored.
(btw go to the leader's den, Linda!)

message 12: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Ghostshine glanced over at Firestorm. "Why does he look so happy?" Ghostshine joked and purred.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Flamefeather walked into the warriors den and curled up on her nest of leaves.

message 14: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Thunderpelt adjusted her pile of moss and went to sleep.

message 15: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Sunfur walked in, fully recovered from falling in the lake. She curled up to go to sleep.