Roleplay disease! discussion

Titanic > Roleplay 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Go from the start

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky glided along the deck, sighing. She didn't like going on this ship, but she had no choice.

message 3: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Grey and Alice walked slowly up the ramp for the RMS Titanic

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky stared at the ship. Her heart sunk as she entered.

message 5: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Alice cried a little and asked "What about Daddy and Mommy?". "They went to a distant land Allie." Grey said as he called Alice by her nickname

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky softened as she saw two children, one of whom was crying. They seemed to be alone. She frowned. That was not right.

message 7: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Alice hugged Grey around the waist and asked "Will they see us again?". Grey nodded and picked up Alice and hugged her

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((You need to make charries))

message 9: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments ((I did on the first one :) ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((so you did.))

message 11: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments ((Yes I did :) ))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The boy was not much younger than herself, but the girl was very young. Too young.

She approached them.

message 13: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Grey looked at Sky with wide eyes. Alice looked at Sky from behind Grey

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at them for a minute, then spoke. "I'm sorry to bother you like this, but it troubles me that you seem to be.. well.. unaccompanied."

message 15: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "We have parents below deck." Grey said cooliy as Alice looked at Sky

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course." she smiled dryly.

message 17: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Grey smiled and asked Alice "Allie want to play Train?". Alice nodded and scooted around the two of them

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Train?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((GTG))

message 20: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments ((Awwwwww bye :( ))
"Like a normal trian." Grey said. Alice bumped into Damon and fell down

message 21: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "Fank you." Alice said as she smiled showing the hole where her tooth fell out

message 22: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Alice hugged him before she pretended to be a hawk

message 23: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Alice giggled and said "Im Allie.". Allie was what her mom and dad called her before they had passed

message 24: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Alice stood on her tippytoes to reach his hand. "My Mommy said that every time a bell rings and angle gets it wings." she said randomly as she rang a bell

message 25: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "At a far away land. Or that's what my bubbie said." Allie said as she looked up at Damon

message 26: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "My brother." Allie said as she pointed to her big brother that had sat down on a large chair on the ship

message 27: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie nodded and smiled at Damon. Grey frowned at the man that was talking to his sister. He walked over wearing a stone grey suit

message 28: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "What are you doing with my sister?" Grey asked quietly. Allie hugged Grey and Damon

message 29: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "Yes. She got that from out mom." Grey said as he picked up Allie. Allie giggled and smiled at the two of them

message 30: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "Im Grey." Grey said as he shook Damon's hand. Allie smiled and shook Damon's hand too

message 31: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Grey smiled. Allie jumped down from Grey's arms and ran around them

message 32: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie giggled and flapped his arms and legs as she tried to get away

message 33: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie laughed and tried to get down

message 34: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie ran around Damon's feet

message 35: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie smiled up at him and held out her Teddy bear for him to see

message 36: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "Her name is Addison." Allie said as she hugged Damon again

message 37: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie smiled and asked "How old are you?"

message 38: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "Im 6!" Allie said happily
((Srry I'll be on and off for a while :( ))

message 39: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie laughed and pretended to be an old lady

message 40: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie laughed and said "Grey is only 16."

message 41: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie shrugged as her tummy growled

message 42: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "You could stay in our cabin." Allie suggested

message 43: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "Ok! We have cabin 35!" Allie said happily

message 44: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments "Bye bye!" Allie said as Grey took her hand and led her to the dinning room

message 45: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie sat as quiet as she could as she munched on some bread. "If we stay quiet and keep our story straight we might be able to pass this off." Grey said in a whispery voice

message 46: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie finished her food and asked "May I be excused.". "Yes." Grey answered. As soon as he said yes Allie ran through the door to find Damon

message 47: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie ran through the hallway until she ran into a 3rd class passenger that had picked her up by her shirt and was yelling at her

message 48: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments Allie was crying and saying "I didn't do anything wrong!"
((I had a heart mummer, but I think I still have it :( ))

message 49: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments ((My heart had a unnatural beat. When I breath in it go like ba-bump ba-ba-bump and when I breath out it goes bump bump ba-bump))
Allie nodded and nuzzled into Damon's chest. The man stalked the hallway as he felt his jaw. "Im gonna get you back you punk." he said

message 50: by TheMadHatter (new)

TheMadHatter (aristophanes) | 116 comments ((Its so weird :( ))
Allie peered out from behind Damon. The man noticed her, he grabbed her by the arm and ran down the hallway with her.

« previous 1 3 4