What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. girl loves photography; meets retired photographer; help each other overcome their fears

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (amoree) | 1 comments girl loves photography; meets retired photographer; help each other overcome their fears and face their issues

message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendyclarkbooks) | 30 comments Where the Heart is by Billie Letts?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Piper (rachelpiper) | 19 comments A long shot, but part of the plot of A Summer to Die by Lois Lowry has to do with the main character befriending an old man and them doing photography together. I think one of the end scenes of the book involves her seeing that he's submitted one of her photos for a large art show in the city.

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (sapphire4111) | 5 comments idk i think but probably not it could be "Pictures of Hollis Wood"

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
Possibly Generation Loss?

A down and out photographer visits a Maine island to interview a famously reclusive photographer and confronts an old mystery and the disappearance of a local teenager. Psychological thriller.

message 6: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2473 comments Pictures, 1918 by Jeanette Ingold
Reviews on Amazon.
Don't recall if it exactly fits, but she does love photography.

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
I sent her a PM. She is still active here on GR, so hopefully we'll get a response soon.

I would really love to read the book too, as it sounds interesting.

message 8: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl  (cherylllr) Well, five days later... I know it's summer, but still... moving to Abandoned (can be moved again if she does check in)