Castillions discussion

The TV Show > Favorite 'Castle' episode

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (tdallonsy) | 103 comments Mod
What's your favorite episode of Castle, and why?

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (danielle4) humm,
1st season: Creepy Kids Episode (Hedge Fund Homeboys)
2nd Season: hummm,A LOT, Double Down, The Third Man, Sucker Punch,
3rd: 3xk

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (porterak) oh I like them all! I would have to go back and really look at them to decide. For some reason I like the end of season 2!

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (caskettfan) | 3 comments Hmm, that is a hard one. One of my favorites though will always be the Pilot episode. I can re-watch that one over and over. It never gets old.

Although, the season 3 finale, is also one of my faves.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (porterak) I have a feeling season five is going to have some good ones. Especially the first one. Big things are happening and my heart can't keep up with it.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (porterak) Oh yeah I bet that will happen a bunch. They will get so mad at each other a lot but still have moments with each other while they are mad I bet.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (porterak) Tanya wrote: "They're both too headstrong. But I bet he will be the one doing all the making up ......"

yeah cause he really doesn't want to loose her. Going to be some great episodes no matter what.

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca May I love all the episodes! The one that immediately comes to mind is Sucker Punch - that was intense. Plus I've peeked forward from where me and my family are up to and it looks like I'm gonna love the finale of Season 3. :)

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (porterak) You know Kill Shot was such a great episode. And it talked about a very serious issue that lots of people have. And the cast did a wonderful job portraying that.

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 15 comments Definitely always, no contest! I watched that episode like what, five times already. It was such an emotional episode and caskett finally happened

message 11: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 3 comments I love all the episodes! If I had to pick then Always or the Flowers for Your Grave or Secret Santa. Its a hard pick. Mainly Always because that's when Caskett finally happened.

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 3 comments Kill Shot is also one of my favorites. The cast did an excellent job especially Stana at protraying the issue of PSTD.