Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Darkskywatcher (new)

Darkskywatcher | 4 comments Mod
~~*~*~*~*~**~* Go! ~*~*~**~*~*

message 2: by Darkskywatcher (new)

Darkskywatcher | 4 comments Mod
Deovn walked through the burning remains of the broken buildings,looking for more Surverors, he sighs as a tear rolled down his face, he wacthed his family die, right now he felt truly alone, but in its own ways it was peaceful,angrily he wipes the tear away

message 3: by ColdAir(Aeron) (last edited Dec 14, 2010 06:47AM) (new)

ColdAir(Aeron) (coldairaeron) | 5 comments Chase sat high in a tree,hidden, he watched Deovn Get closer, he lifts his bow and aims at Devon
Luna:*just before chase could let go of his awrro, a little girl ran over to Deovn,tears rolling down her face,she looks pale and weak* c-can you help us?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth was snoring on top of a broke ten story building.

message 5: by ColdAir(Aeron) (new)

ColdAir(Aeron) (coldairaeron) | 5 comments Chase Swore Loudly And Gave Up His Hidden Spot,in A Easy Quick Movement He Jumps Down From The Tree,and Grabbed Luna* What Where You Thinking Luna! You Could Of Gotten Killed! *he Said Loudly*
The Little Girl Started To Cry And Curl Up Against Chase* I-im S-sorry *the Little Girl Managed To Get Out Between Sods* But Im Hungry

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Aiko shut her eyes as she lay resting against a tree, bow resting against the trunk on a slightly higher branch. she could hear a small child sobbing but she just lay there, hoping no one to come near.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly part of the building Seth was on cracked. Seth woke up. "Oh hell no." He said and stood up as the building began to collapse. He ran and jumped off the building, managing to catch the ledge of a nearby building. "Son of a bitch!"

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Heard the building colapse behind her and she stood to her feet before changing branches and looking over at the noise to see the building fall quickly and then saw someon jump from it and she grabbed the bow before bouncing down a branch.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth's legs flailed as he struggled to get up.

message 10: by XxxHidanxxDannaxxX (last edited Dec 15, 2010 01:10AM) (new)

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments puts the bow onto her back and jumps down full before walking into view, "Are you ok? i saw what happened?" She looked at what was left of the building and sighed before feeling the pain of her right knee now.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not at the moment!" Seth snapped, then managed to crawl onto the balcony. "Stupid buildings." He growled. "I was having a great dream when the stupid thing decides to fall down."

message 12: by XxxHidanxxDannaxxX (last edited Dec 15, 2010 10:26AM) (new)

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Aiko took a step back, his outburst frightening her as her fingers gripped the bow but it stayed on her back, ready to slip off with ease if she needed it. She didnt really know how to use it but she had a fair idea if anything was to happen to threaten her life.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth sighed. He took some wire off his belt and connected it to the dart launcher on his wrist. He pointed it at the solid cement below him and shot it. The dart went through the cement then locked in it. Seth grabbed the wire and jumped off, he slid slowly to the ground. He then cut the wire.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Aiko watched his movements and knew that he wasnt one to mess with. she kept watching him, watching for his next movement.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth wrapped what was left of the wire and put it away. "You can stop staring at me." He said, not turning around.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments nods before turning and walking away and back to the burnt tree that managed to stay standing. She places her bow and a branch before quickly climbing up to a branch and reaching and bringing the bow the a branch partly higher then hers.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth stretched and began walking the other direction.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments sits, back resting against the trunk of the tree, eyes closed and her mind going blank as she ignored the noises around her and ignores how close the other person really was to her hiding spot.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth found some empty cans and lined them up. He took twenty steps away then whirled around, darts zipping and hitting the targets spot on. Not a single on missed. "Ye-hah. I still got it." Seth said with a grin and went to collect his darts from the cans.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments hears the noise but kept her eyes closed as she sat completely still in the tree. her left leg dangled from the branch but her right tucked against her body, her head now resting on it.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth took the darts and began practicing his hand to hand combat.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Aiko yawns softly and takes her head from her knee and places it on the trunk and closes her eyes again, trying to fall sleep.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth walked over to a building and started going up it.

message 24: by ColdAir(Aeron) (last edited Dec 15, 2010 03:16PM) (new)

ColdAir(Aeron) (coldairaeron) | 5 comments Chase set the little girl on his shoulders and sighed "i know you are Luna,i know, i am too" Chase looked around,his old hiding spot useless now, he saw 2 tree next to each other, perfect he thought "hold on Luna" he side as he skillfully pulled him self up into the tree, handling Luna's extra weight easily

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth yelped when a piece of the building came off in his hand. He gripped hard with his other hand. "Son of a bitch!"

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Aiko opened her eyes, her body feeling numb and sore but she just sat there, listening to everything around her. it seem mostly quiet except a few words from the person near the building.

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Alex sat in the middle of a paved road that had been destroyed. He sighed and hoped a car would just hit him already. "COME ON YOU DAMN CARS! JUST RUN ME OVER ALREADY AND END MY FUCKEN LIFE!" he always did hate life. He held his head and sighed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm climbing a building. What the fuck does it look like?" Seth snapped at Danny as he got his grip back and began climbing again.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments she looks over and laughs as she just understands the mumbles of the words.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Alex screamed and stood up,"SOMEBODY SHOOT ME ALREADY! I WANT THIS MOTHER FUCKEN LIFE TO END! KILL ME!" he held his head looked down the road,"YOU ASSHOLES WON'T EVEN COME AND RUN ME OVER! WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS ARE YOU?!" he was really starting to go crazy. He could tell.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hear some emo yelling." Seth said. "Apparently he's too wussy to jump off a tree and land on his neck or something."

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Aiko looks around again as she heard the scream. grabs her bow and places it on her back next to her arrows and climbs down and walks in the direction of it.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's his damn problem not mine." Seth said, sitting on a ledge.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments looks around at the road that had holes everywhere and looked as bad as everything else. her mind was on guard as she kept looking around for the owner of the scream.

message 35: by ColdAir(Aeron) (new)

ColdAir(Aeron) (coldairaeron) | 5 comments Luna heard the screaming and climbed off Chase's shoulders and jumped from the tree,she ran to the guy who was making the noise "a-are you okay?" the little girl asked sweetly but quietly, she hated when people where in pain

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments ((he just wants to die soooooo bad. idk why i just made it like that. it's actually kinda funny to me. he's just screaming at nobody.))
Alex groaned and ran a hand through his hair then ran off down the road to find a truck to get hit by. He eventually stopped and screamed more,"OH COME ON! KILL ME ALREADY! MOTHER FUCKEN TRUCK DRIVERS WON'T EVEN COME AND RUN ME OVER! THOSE SON OF A BITCHES! JUST KILL ME!"

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Looks between the guy and the little girl who ran from the trees, unsure what to do from here. The guy was screaming. not in pain but by the words he just wanted to die and escape this world. we all did at this moment. why we lived none of us knew. Aiko stayed glued to her spot and just looked at them.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not gonna talk to him." Seth said, standing up. He then kicked her ass. "Payback!"

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Alex fell to his knees and held his head,"Just kill me. Please," he muttered to himself.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Aiko took one step closer and looked at him.

message 41: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Alex looked at Danny and stood up, backing away slowly and ran off down the road, shaking his head.

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Alex stopped and stood there motionless and he trembled,"Don't come closer."

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments stays where she is and watches her follow the guy as she backs away.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth sighed. "Just leave the freak alone."

message 45: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments "I'm not scared. I'm just regret what I did," Alex looks at Seth,"And you shut your fucken mouth bitch!"

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments Laughs loudly at them but covers her mouth soon after.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth raised his bolt launcher in a flash and shot one, nicking Alex's cheek. "Next one will be right between your eyes!" He threatened, malice evident in his eyes.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 36 comments sits on the ground and gives a sarcastic remark of eating popcorn as she watches them.

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 17 comments Alex growled,"Back off," he walked down the road.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth hissed.

« previous 1