WANTED: Imaginative Roleplayers and Writers discussion

Superheros/villains > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,862 (4862 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie sat on the wings of a gargoyle as she watched the city street below. The city was quiet tonight. She hadn't spotted any activity yet. But the night was quite young. She drummed her fingers along the head of the gargoyle.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Kathryn Selia River sighed as she turned off the TV. Nothing to do. She walked to the window, wondering what she could do to fight her boredom.

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie scooted off the gargoyle and slipped into the shadows behind her. It took seconds for her to enter what she prefered to call "The Shadow Verse". Everything was made of shadows here. Nellie glided along the shadows until she reached a tall apartment building. She slipped back into the real world and found herself balancing on a flag pole. She swung down till she was hanging upside down and looking at Black Spirit through the window.

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Kathryn Selia smiled and laughed. She pointed at the door and closed the curtain, walking over to a closet. The mask sat in pristine condition on top of her folded suit, and she grabbed them, opening the door for Masque.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 13, 2010 07:56PM) (new)

Inferno stalked forward, watching the dock. He had to be very precise at when he lit the fire, or else he wouldn't get a big bang.

Hydra frowned as she traveled from rooftop to rooftop, searching for any signs of fires.

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Masque used the shadows to maneuver her way towards the door. She swung into Black Spirit's home. "Up for a little bit of crime fighting?"

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Kathryn "You know it!" She smiled. "Just a sec and I'll be ready."
A minute later and The Black Spirit was fully costumed. "Let's go!"

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments "The city's been quiet tonight," Nellie replied as she walked out the door. "But I'm sure that won't last for long."

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Kathryn "It never does," she sighed. "But, that's what we're for, isn't it?" she smiled as they walked into the city's slums.

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie smiled. "Saving the world one bad guy at a time."

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 13, 2010 08:09PM) (new)

Inferno smirked as he snapped his fingers, a small flame igniting in a very precise spot, causing the whole dock to explode. Debris crashed everywhere while the oil soon caught aflame, lighting up the river.

Hydra turned, seeing an explosion of fire. She made a slide out of water and zoomed across the city to stop her brother.

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie froze as she heard the explosion. She turned towards the direction of the docks. "It's coming from the docks. Let's go!" Nellie mentally lifted up the shadows on the street and vanished into the shadow verse, heading for the docks.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Inferno grinned, taking off knowing that his sister would soon be on his heels. He pulled his crimsom mask over his face, fading into the night.

Hydra made it to the docks, but her brother was no where in sight. She got to work on putting out the many flames by using the river water.

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie ran through the Shadow Verse. She spotted someone running away from the docks and slipped out into the real world. "Hey you!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hearing someone behind him, Inferno caused a line of fire to cross their path as he continued with his escape

Hydra closed her eyes, concentrating on causing the river to lift and extinquish the flames

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mercenary ran towards the docks, heading towards the smoke.

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie skidded to a halt as the flames rose up out of nowhere. She watched the fleeing figure and smirked. "Oh no you don't." She focused on the shadows on the ground and mentally lifted them up to form a portal into the shadow verse. She slipped in and herself facing shadowy flames. She held out her hand, parting them. She ran through and slipped back into the real world, cutting off the fleeing fire starter. "I said stop."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Inferno skidded to a stop, surprised at her speed. "I'm warning you," he said darkly, fire igniting in both his palms. "Get out of my way."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mercenary arrives at the docks and sees Hydra trying to put out the fires. She runs over to grab a pair of buckets and speeds to and from the river, filling the buckets and racing to put out some of the fires.

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie looked at the flames in his palms, impressed. She hadn't met someone with that kind of power before. "Nice trick. But I have my own as well." She focused on the shadows and lifted them up till they formed large looming blobs of pure darkness.

message 22: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments A girl in a green billowy cloak stood and watched from the sidelines. "My, my. What an interesting altercation we have going on here," she said in a dreamy tone. Dazed blue eyes stared out from under the large hood.

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments ((Fenestra, are you at the docks or where Nellie and Inferno are?))

message 24: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((Where Nellie and Inferno are.))

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments ((Okay!))

Nellie gasped at the new voice, her lack of focus causing one of her shadowy blobs to crumble. She cursed under her breath and looked over at the girl. "And who are you?"

message 26: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments The figure lifted her hood, freeing silky strands of raven hair and exposing the creamy-skinned face of a young woman. The corners of her mouth twitched slightly upward, "I am Oracle."

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments "Oracle, huh?" Nellie looked at the young woman. "Like an all knowing Oracle or did you just fancy the name?"

message 28: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Oh, I thought the name was quite nice," she gave a cold smile, "but, you see the name fit my particular power well..."

message 29: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie didn't like Oracle's smile but didn't dare retreat even a step. "Well since we're all in a power sharing mood why don't you tell us what your fun ability is."

message 30: by Fenestra (last edited Dec 13, 2010 08:56PM) (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "But the sky will be grey tomorrow," she trailed off. "How gloomy," she sighed.

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments "The sky?" Nellie shook her head, shoving those irrelevent questions aside. "Are you working with him?" She gestured to Inferno.

message 32: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "I suppose," she ventured absently. "Though I didn't get too much of a choice, you see."

message 33: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments "What do you mean?" asked Nellie. "Everyone has a choice."

message 34: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Not really. I've taken up residence with them. I pay room and board with visions. I couldn't very well stay in my old home after I predicted the deaths of my mother and father. Rather suspicious of me," Oracle wandered.

message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments "Who are them?" Nellie asked.

message 36: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Who do you think?" she gestured smoothly at Inferno. "I'm really quite neutral about this whole thing-- I'm more of an inanimate object," she fiddled with her gold bracelet.

message 37: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie looked at Inferno, getting the picture. She looked back at Oracle. "Even if you're surrounded by villians that doesn't mean you have to be bad. You can be a good guy."

message 38: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Not quite. I owe them. An unpaid debt is never good to have hanging over your head," Oracle muttered.

message 39: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie sighed, realizing that she wasn't going to get through to this woman. At least, not right now. "So why are you here?"

message 40: by Fenestra (last edited Dec 13, 2010 09:13PM) (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Oh, just to watch. And drag his what's left of his body back to the house. No offence, but you are quite outnumbered," she turned to Inferno. That's gonna set him off a bit...

message 41: by Katie (last edited Dec 13, 2010 09:14PM) (new)

Katie | 2295 comments "When I kick his butt the only place he's gonna be dragged to is the police station," Nellie replied.

message 42: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments Oracle cocked her head, "well, I can't let you do that. I'd be looking for a place to stay. Again. Do you know how much of a pain that is?"

message 43: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments "Then I suggest you move out and find a place where the rent is more affordable," Nellie replied before facing Inferno.

message 44: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Goodness. I think the clouds will be lined with pink tomorrow," she said in her forever dazed voice.

message 45: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((G2G its late...))

message 46: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie ignored Oracle and sent a small stream of shadows out towards Inferno.

message 47: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2295 comments ((okay))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Inferno ignored the shadows and set a ring of fire ablaze around Nellie, causing them to come dangerously close to her.

message 49: by Katie (last edited Dec 13, 2010 10:51PM) (new)

Katie | 2295 comments Nellie looked around at the ring and then at Inferno. She focused on the shadows outside the ring and sent two small shadow blobs towards Inferno. The shadows wrapped around his flaming hands.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Inferno chuckled, watching the flames extinquish into the shadows. He closed his eyes, concentrating. All of the sudden, his whole body ignited, flames dancing across his fire-proof costume.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98