SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

It's All Fun & Games > FUN: Take "The Walking Dead" Survival Test

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29195 comments I'm bummed because "The Walking Dead" AMC's awesome zombie TV show has finished it's too short, but very well done first season. So, I stopped by the website to see if anything new about S02 was posted.

I found this interactive quiz to test your survival skills if you were trying to survive against the walking dead. Stop by the quiz to test your skills.

(Avoid the quiz if you don't like images of zombies)

My Result:
(I got the sheriff)
Your survival skills rank you as a:
NATURAL LEADER

You're likable and resourceful, so others tend to follow you even when they're not sure you're right. (Truth be told, you're not always sure either.) Coolheaded and fair, you have an innate humanity -- as well as good marksmanship (well, I am married to a Marine, after all) -- that serves you well in tough times. Fiercely protective of your family, you will do anything to keep them safe. But attempting to keep hope alive in the face of unending death and cruelty is beginning to wear on you, and you're beginning to fear you're losing your humanity. How long can you hang onto your old self?

(Pain in the butt, you cannot copy and paste your results. But, I had to share with ya. Don't feel you need to type your full info here, that's up to you.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I got the same as you!

My Result: the sheriff
Your survival skills rank me as a:
NATURAL LEADER

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Your survival skills rank you as an
ALPHA MALE

You are considerate and well-meaning. But while you consider yourself a good and loyal friend, you put your own interests first at critical moments. You're also an athletic outdoorsman, good with a gun and suited for apocalyptic survival. In the absence of a more natural leader, people will follow you.

But you're not good at explaining yourself; you're stubborn and capable of violent outbursts. These traits could be your downfall if you don't learn to control your emotions.

Haha, I'm not sure how much of that's true! Definitely not an outdoorsman. Well, you never know; haven't had the use for apocalyptic survival skills yet. ;)

message 4: by Josie (new)

Josie | 1967 comments Your survival skills rank you as a
TOUGH CHICK (lol, apparently!)

You're intelligent, headstrong and defiant. Although inexperienced and sometimes terrified, you are strong and courageous.
Even in the face of overwhelming despair, you have the psychological resilience to become a tough-minded soldier with the help of your companions.

Really? It doesn't sound like me at all, lol!!

message 5: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29195 comments LOL! Too funny! Never knew ya'll had it in ya, huh? Least we'll all know "our place" if a zombie apocalypse is ever upon us. :)

message 6: by Vivian (new)

Vivian (_vivian) | 1934 comments Your survival skills rank you as a:
FATHER FIGURE

You've got life experience, and your gentle manner, compassion, and wisdom attract others, making you the nucleus of your group. That's just fine because you need people as much as they need you.

You've lost a lot (both before the apocalypse and after), and a sense of community helps ease your depression and gives you purpose.

Hmmm, don't know if I totally agree, but we'll go with it. It makes me sound nicer than I probably am, lol.

message 7: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29195 comments LOL! We've got a pretty rounded group. Let's say we gather here before the internet goes down and prepare how we're gonna take out those baddies? :)

message 8: by Vivian (new)

Vivian (_vivian) | 1934 comments I know, usually there's a lot of repeaters! We're SO well-rounded in this group, hehe.

message 9: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29195 comments I was thinking the same. It's fun seeing all the different answers. We make a good team. :)

message 10: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Lol--I got Natural Leader too, Steph. I call it "bossy & anal", but Natural Leader sounds so much better. ;)

message 11: by Kristen (new)

Kristen  (yogamamareads) | 422 comments I'm a HILLBILLY SURVIVALIST! Yee-haw!!

Bring on the roadkill! I'm loyal to my family, but I've got a really bad temper. Watch out, cuz I can use a crossbow.

This has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. I'm so far from Hillbilly...I teach YOGA and eat VEGETARIAN!

message 12: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Lol Kristen! You're a closeted hillbilly! It's ok, I know you are just dying to belt out a "Git er done." ;)

message 13: by Kristen (new)

Kristen  (yogamamareads) | 422 comments N shoot me sum bear and say "You betcha."

LOL!

message 14: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29195 comments Laura Lulu wrote: "Lol--I got Natural Leader too, Steph. I call it "bossy & anal", but Natural Leader sounds so much better. ;)"

LOL!!

Kristen, teaching hillbilly yoga at a gym near you. LOL!