Books and more books discussion

Completed Series > Shifters by Rachel Vincent

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Starzee (new)

Starzee Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent Rogue (Shifters, #2) by Rachel Vincent Pride (Shifters, #3) by Rachel Vincent Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent

Another awesome series that has concluded. Feel free to talk all about it in here though. Let us know your thoughts on the series - your favourite book, your favourite characters. The bits that made you cry, the bits that made you laugh out loud. We'd love to know =D

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I just bought Stary and I can't wait to read it

message 3: by Starzee (new)

Starzee I think you'll love it! I'm up to Prey, but i can't bring myself to read it yet because someone told me what happens in it.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) that sucks

message 5: by Starzee (new)

Starzee Yeah, so now I'm dreading a particular moment in the book lol. Still, I'm going to try and get into it before the new year.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) You just made me go start the series lol

message 7: by Starzee (new)

Starzee lol awesome. haha I really think ur gonna like this series.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Can't wait

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I just finished Stray and I loved it

message 10: by Starzee (new)

Starzee haha I knew u'd love it. Faith is one kick ass chick. I love strong heroines. U gonna start Rogue soon?

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I going to be buying it here so from Half Price and if I can't find it there then i'm going to get from Borders. I'm going to buying the rest of the series and i'm reading her other series too.

message 12: by Starzee (new)

Starzee The soul screamers?