The Door Within (The Door Within, #1) The Door Within discussion

What do people think of The Door Within?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abby G. This is the first fantasy book I read. Now I have read well over 30 fantasy books in the past 2 years. (which is a lot for me) The Door Within is a great book well worth reading.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I also enjoyed it. But I haven't read the next books in the series.

Redwallcrazy It was an awesome series! It got me into Batson's other books, and now I've read and own them all. (Well, except for book 2 and 3 of the door within, but my uncle who lives across the street from me has those, so I've never had the need to own them, lol)

Hannah I read the first one and I loved it!!!!! Totally looking forward to reading the rest of the series and more of Batsons books:-) Never Alone!!!!!

Cassondra The Door Within is a nice series especially suited for young-adult readers or young Christians. I was glad to be introduced to Mr. Batson as an author through these books. I especially liked his later series with Christopher Hopper "The Berinfell Prophecies" series. Though I do not think the third book is out yet. :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "I read the first one and I loved it!!!!! Totally looking forward to reading the rest of the series and more of Batsons books:-) Never Alone!!!!!"

Not sure whether you know or not but the rest of the series is already out!

Hannah Aqua wrote: "Hannah wrote: "I read the first one and I loved it!!!!! Totally looking forward to reading the rest of the series and more of Batsons books:-) Never Alone!!!!!"
Not sure whether you know or not bu..."
Yeah I do know, but thanks.I'm just waiting for them to come in at the library. LOL :-)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "Aqua wrote: "Hannah wrote: "I read the first one and I loved it!!!!! Totally looking forward to reading the rest of the series and more of Batsons books:-) Never Alone!!!!!"
Not sure whether you k..."

Kewl I hope they make a movie soon! That would be soooooo awesome.

Hannah Aqua wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Aqua wrote: "Hannah wrote: "I read the first one and I loved it!!!!! Totally looking forward to reading the rest of the series and more of Batsons books:-) Never Alone!!!!!"
Not sur..."
YEAH!!!

Makaila i love this book and i am going to read the next one soon :-)

Redwallcrazy completely awesome series, lol!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

BEST SERIES EVER!!! Love the allegory :)

Sofia I really loved the series, but I got kind of obsessed so now I am reading the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, recommended to me by a very good friend of mine. I recommend it to anyone who loves this trilogy!

Sofia Anybody who hasn't read the other two books really really should!!! They are awesome, though they don't focus on Aidan as much as you might like.