Repello Muggletum: a Hogwarts Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Ravenclaw Common Room

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 477 comments Mod
The Ravenclaw common room can be found in Ravenclaw Tower, on the fifth floor, behind a solid wooden door. To enter, you must answer a riddle, proving your wit and intelligence as Rowena Ravenclaw requested. The Ravenclaw common room is a large, circular room with a midnight blue carpet. It has many large windows overlooking the grounds, blue and bronze hangings, and a domed ceiling painted with stars. The room is furnished with tables, chairs, and bookcases for studying, and a large, toasty fire.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 43 comments Sara walked into the familiar common room. It was her favourite thing about Hogwarts. She loved the blue carpet and the hangings. She walked up the girl's stairs and pushed open the door to her room. She lay her bag onto her bed.

message 3: by Eve (last edited Dec 19, 2010 06:42PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) Jenna walked in and sighed. It was just how she remembered it

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 43 comments "Hello,"Sara said halfway down the stairs.

message 5: by Eve (last edited Dec 19, 2010 06:42PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) "Hi!" jenna said

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya walked into the common room, pulling her hair up into a ponytail. "Hey guys."

message 7: by Eve (last edited Dec 19, 2010 06:42PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) "Hi" Jenna said again

message 8: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 477 comments Mod
((Which character are you roleplaying? Please use their name at least once per post.))

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 43 comments "Hey Anya!" Sara said fixing her hair in a nearby mirror. She wanted to shake off her nerd identity.

message 10: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "how were your summers?" jenna asked sitting in a chair

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mostly uneventfuly," Anya told them, leaning against the wall by the table. "Yours?"

message 12: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "Same"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I played a lot of quidditch with my brother though," Anya added, grinning slightly, remembering the summer days. "If we get any new members to the quidditch team, I think we might actually have a chance to get far."

message 14: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "Hmmmm" She said, her thoughts in a different place "you're lucky, you know. Getting to do wizard things over break"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know," Anya told her. "It helps that we don't live close to any muggles at all, and that my parents both work in the ministery it keeps the rules lean."

message 16: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "I live with a bunch of muggles who think I'm a weirdo"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why would they?" Anya asked, curling her hair around her finger. "Unless your talking or practicing magic oustide of school, no one should really think anything diffrent of you. Besides the fact that you're going to a boarding school most of the year."

message 18: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "I'm just different from the rest of the kids there"She thought about the foster care center and shivered

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I never understood that," Anya told her. "How you can be seen differently. I mean, logically, if you keep it a good enough secret, you shouldn't be seen any diffrent than the muggles around you."

message 20: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "I don't know...I guess it's because before I knew I was a witch weird things happened"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria walks through the door, unaware of the tense moment that is taking place between the girls at the moment. She smiles, happy to be back home - because this really was her home - for another year.

"Hi!" She says, glad to see her friends again. "How are you all?"

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 43 comments "I'm good, summer was boring,"Sara said referring to the conversation before.She made a snoring sound"How was yours Aria?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess that would make things difficult," Anya sighed, tired of the conversation now. "Hello Aria."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi" Aria said, smiling "My summer was boring as well. Ugg, I hate spending an entire summer without using magic!"

"So," she started, "Are we all excited for 3rd year?" ((I don't know the years... sorry)).

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 43 comments ((I think we are all in 3rd year))
"Totally!" Sara said jumping on her bed. "I can't wait till Quidditch starts!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know!" squealed Aria. Though she had a frail outer appearance, Aria was not afraid to be beaten up on the quidditch pitch. Aria was a chaser.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait! i thought we were in the common room...where's this bed jumping coming from?))

Anya grinned. "I'm so excited! My parents got me the new broom, the Firefly 2000 ((just made that up :D )) for my birthday and it flies so swiftly and amazing."

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 43 comments ((oops sorry, I thought we were in the bedroom))
"No way!" Sara gasped,"My dad would NEVER buy me one of those! How much was it?"

message 29: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "I don't think I'll join quidditch... the competition would about kill me"

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 43 comments Sara laughed ,"You don't like competition?"

message 31: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "Hey!" She called to stella "I prefer to avoid it when possible,and I doubt I'd make the team anyway"

message 32: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "How was your summer?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not sure," Anya told her, grinning. "But they wouldn't tell me, so I guess it was expensive. It's better than my brother's, so I got to spend a month rubbing it in his face."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya's stomach growled. "Oh, I'm hungry. I'll see you guys at the great hall." She said, waking out the common room.

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 43 comments Sara followed, she too was hungry from the long train ride.

message 36: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Jenna followed the rest of them out

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria sighed and looked out the window at the equisite view of the Black Lake and smiled. Then she headed down to dinner with the rest of them.

message 38: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) (last edited Dec 27, 2010 03:11PM) (new)

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 115 comments Johan walked into the common room sporting a few guitar cases that he was levitating in with his wand. His "Children of Bodom" t shirt got him a few looks from a few of the girls but he didnt give a damn.

Walking over he posted a flyer on the notice board. It had a figure with long hair whipping it back and forth with fingers running all up over the guitar frets.

It read "Looking to join an awesome metal band? Just wanna jam? Talk to Johan Hegg"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey, can we ravenclaws have a class schedule? If you want I can make one.... unless there is one already? ))

message 40: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) ((Most of us are in the dining hall))

message 41: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Jasmine sat in a chair, staring into the flames. Mezmerized by the flames, the colors danced on her face.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.