Repello Muggletum: a Hogwarts Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Gryffindor Common Room

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 477 comments Mod
The Gryffindor common room is located in Gryffindor Tower, on the seventh floor of the castle, behind the portrait of the Fat Lady. A password is needed to enter the circular room. It is full of comfy armchairs, bulletin boards, and scarlet-and-gold wall hangings, with a warm fire always present. A window looks out onto the grounds of the school, from which the lake can be glimpsed.

message 2: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Atalanta bent over her History text, trying to memorize a list of Goblin factions. She sighed, bored out of her mind. She should be on the Quidditch field, but it was taken by Slytherins today.

message 3: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Atalanta groaned and glanced over at Savannah. "Lucky! You're reading Muggle books while I'm stuck here with goblins!"

message 4: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Atalanta smiled. "Of course! I've never tried mnemonics before. Thanks!'

message 5: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Atalanta nodded. "What fairy tale are you reading?" she asked, now that she was finished her homework.

message 6: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Atalanta smiled. "I know those," she said, placing a hand softly on the cover. "My father used to read these to me at bedtime."

message 7: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Atalanta nodded. "I liked that one, too. That and Aesop's Fables."

message 8: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

Atalanta jumped up. "Yikes! I hope I'm not late!" she said, stuffing her textbooks in her bag. "I'm off to Potions then. You?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt ran down the stairs, jumping them two at a time. He was about to be late for class. "Hey," he said, seeing people in the common room.

message 10: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

"Matt! Just in time! You're going to be late for class." Atalanta called, slipping through the portrait hole.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Savannah, by Savannah," Matt called, going after Atalanta. "Hey, me? We're int esame potion class," he grinned.

message 12: by Maggie, Disapparition is my middle name. (new)

"So come on, then!" Atalanta said, smiling. "Professor Nyx won't be happy if we're late!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not going to be happy that we're late," Matt told her, closing up his bag. "I think I forgot something," he sighed.

message 14: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 4 comments All of a sudden, Logan burst through the portrait hole. "Fhew, I made it. I've made it. I've just been chased by some Hufflepuff girls who think I'm cute."

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Eli and Tory raised their eyebrows at Logan simutaneously. "Really?" Eli questioned.

message 16: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Justin walked into the portrait hole a little bit after Logan. He raised his eyebrows at Logan. "Really dude? Did you really have to leave your screaming mob of Hufflepuff girls outside?" he asked, gesturing towards his ripped sleeve.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya had a hard timing getting into the Gryffindor common room. As she finally made it in, using her brother's password, she was fixing her robes which had been tangled by the mob waiting outside. "Do you guys know that a mob of Huffelpuffs are waiting outside? One of them almost chocked me, pulling on my tie as I tried to get in here," she said to anyone who was there at the moment. she hadn't looked up yet as she fixed her shirt.

message 18: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Justin turned around. He recognized the girl from some of their classes. "Hey, you're Anya, right? And aren't you from Ravenclaw?" Justin asked, obviously confused.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh hi," Anya said, finally looking up. "Yeah, that's me, though I would think you'd know my name and house after being in classes together."

message 20: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments "Well, I do know your name and house it's just..you're not supposed to be in here." Justin pointed out.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes yes," Anya said, grabbing something out of her bag. "My brother gave me the password to get in. Technically, I'm here to see if you had herbology next with us Ravenclaws, but I have to drop this off for him too." She told him, holding a package.

message 22: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments "Umm, I'm not sure. No one told me if we did. Oh, nice. Do you want me to give it to him? Because he's not really here right now." Justin smiled at Anya.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"No thanks," Anya grinned. "I know where his room his."

message 24: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Justin nodded. "Alright. And I think we do have classes with you and 3rd year Ravenclaws this year. I know I have Herbology next. What about you?"

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Eli and Tory walked in. "Did someone say Herbology?" One of the firey-hair twins said. "Because that's what yours trulys has next." The other said.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Didn't I just tell you that I had Herbology?" Anya asked. "Hey guys," she grinned when the twins came in

message 27: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) The twins simutaneously smiled. "Hello." Eli said.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya put the package in the bag, checking her watch. "Great. We're going to be late."

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) The twins shrugged. "Let's go then." Tory said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya nodded. "I guess I'll just have to come back laster, or give it to him at lunch," she said to herself, something she did a lot.

message 31: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Justin grinned at her. "Yeah, let's go. Here, I'll go first, maybe I can clear up the crowd." He stepped in front of the twins and when he opened the door, the Hufflepuff girls screamed thinking he was Logan and he was swallowed up by the girls. He finally made it to the safety of the hallway behind the girls, his robes were all torn and in tatters.

message 32: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) ((Sorry))
Eli and Tory grinned the same boy-next-door grin, striding into the crowd.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya groaned and stuck close to the twins, pushing through the crowd. "Hate this."

message 34: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) "We don't." One of the twins commented.

message 35: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Justin went back in and took Anya's hand. "Come on. I'll get you out of here. I promise." He smiled at her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya couldn't help but smile back. "I'll hold you to that," she told him, doging some girl's elbow.

message 37: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) The twins smiled at the girls bravely, winking and enjoying the attention abnoxiously.

message 38: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments Justin gently pulled her along, until they were out of the mob. "There. That better?" he asked softly.

message 39: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Eli and Tory were already talking abotu something on the stairs. "To Herbologggggggy?" Tory asked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya nodded. "Yeah thanks," she grinned, straightening out her clothes. "Come on, we'll be late," she told him, going after Eli and Tory.

((to the hallway and stairs? or straight to herbology? also, i'm doing hw so i'm going to be kind of slow.))

message 41: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 164 comments ((umm, TO HERBOLOGY!! hehe :)))

Justin smiled at her. He opened his mouth to say something else, but then decided not to. "Alright, let's go."

message 42: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Eli and Tory were exchanging jokes, walking down the hall.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((to the Herbology topic then! up and away!))

Anya pulled her hair down from her pony tail, her hair cascading down her back. "Why do you guys even have a group of Hufflepuffs outside your door anyway?" she asked, trying to bring her hair up again without success.

message 44: by Logan (last edited Jan 18, 2011 01:27PM) (new)

Logan M | 4 comments ((Outside of Gryffindor Common room))

Logan was running to the portrait hole. "Oh, come on! Why do I have to go through this every time I try to get to the common room!?" he exclaimed, as he was being tailed by the same group of Hufflepuff girls. 'Have they memorized my class schedual?' he thought to himself.

message 45: by Logan (new)

Logan M | 4 comments Then Logan staggered through the portrait hole, covered with wounds. "Hey, -ow-, what's going on?" he asked. All of a sudden, he crashed to the floor.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.