James Patterson Book Club discussion

newest book: daniel x

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments i picked this book up yesterday. it is great!! I'm flying through it. anyone else reading it?

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy I picked itup the other weekend, it's on my shelf to be read so hopefully will get to it soon. Let us know what you think of it when you finish.

Ashley (bookworm84) (bookworm84) I think this is one Patterson book I'm going to skip. I don't like stories written about Aliens.

message 4: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) I've read it! I loved this book! So freakin awesome. Very well written. And a joy to read. It's got everything a good book needs. Action, adventure, romance, humor, and a lot of fun. I highly recomend this book! :D

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Powell  | 2 comments Ashley, I agree with you. I am not an alien fan. I will be waiting for Cross Country to come out to get my next Patterson fix.

message 6: by Liz (new)

Liz  (drella66) | 11 comments My request for this at the library today finally came through, Im not sure how I will like this one.

message 7: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. I'm going to be reading this one to my son next after we have finished Maxium Ride, I'm looking forward to it.