Joss Whedon Fans discussion

General > What do you want to see in here?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (tdallonsy) | 59 comments Mod
What do you want to see in Joss Whedon Fans ? Do we want to read books on Joss and his shows and then discuss them? Maybe watch his shows and discuss specific episodes? Let me know!

message 2: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 16 comments I would like to see discussions on his shows and the comics he's written. I also would like to discuss any future projects he is working on, such as the new show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

message 3: by Anastasia (new)

well we've got the discussion folders for his shows & books. not much discussions happening though. but hopefully it can be changed. :)

message 4: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 16 comments Anastasia wrote: "well we've got the discussion folders for his shows & books. not much discussions happening though. but hopefully it can be changed. :)"

That's great! Do you have any discussions on Astonishing X-Men or should we put that in the book discussions?

message 5: by Anastasia (new)

I will create a separate section for his comic books when I come back home. Need to see how to organize it better. The current books section is mostly books about Joss Whedon, not those written by him.

message 6: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 16 comments Anastasia wrote: "I will create a separate section for his comic books when I come back home. Need to see how to organize it better. The current books section is mostly books about Joss Whedon, not those written by..."

Oh, alright. That's great to hear! :D

message 7: by Anastasia (new)

Created a topic on Astonishing XMen in the general chat area for now. Can't do much more from the app right now. :-( at least haven't found a way to do it yet. lol.

message 8: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 16 comments Anastasia wrote: "Created a topic on Astonishing XMen in the general chat area for now. Can't do much more from the app right now. :-( at least haven't found a way to do it yet. lol."

Thanks! I'll start the discussion right now!