Books and more books discussion

New Releases > February 2011 New Releases

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Starzee (last edited Dec 13, 2010 12:27PM) (new)

Starzee Books coming out in Feb!
Feel free to point out the many that I will miss =D
(Will also be adding as I find them)

February 1st: The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa
February 1st: River Marked by Patricia Briggs River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs
February 1st: Consumed by Kate Caan Consumed (Possessed, #2) by Kate Cann
February 1st: Delerium by Lauren Oliver Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver
February 8th: Cloaked by Alex Flinn Cloaked by Alex Flinn
February 8th: Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
February 8th: The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney The Iron Witch (The Ironbridge Chronicles, #1) by Karen Mahoney
February 8th: Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith Blessed (Tantalize, #3) by Cynthia Leitich Smith
February 14th: Angel by James Patterson Angel (Maximum Ride, #7) by James Patterson
February 15th: Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder, #2) by Kimberly Derting
Februaary 15th: Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins
February 15th: Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
February 15th: Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life, #2) by Shannon Delany
February 22nd: The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge The Iron Thorn (Iron Codex, #1) by Caitlin Kittredge
February 22nd: Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
February 22nd: A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
February 22nd: Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5) by Melissa Marr
February 22nd: This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) man there is my pay check lol

message 3: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Dec 12, 2010 05:33PM) (new)

message 4: by Starzee (new)

Starzee Thanks for the help =D

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "Thanks for the help =D"

You're welcome. I added more between February and January.

message 6: by Starzee (new)

Starzee ok cool, if you find more, keep em coming

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "ok cool, if you find more, keep em coming"

I am taking a break for now. I went through 1 page of one of the 2011 lists on here. There are so many of them with so many books.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "ok cool, if you find more, keep em coming"

I am taking a break for now. I went through 1 page of one of the 2011 lists on here. There are so many of them with so many books."

I know

message 9: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Dec 14, 2010 06:23AM) (new)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I love IAD

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Blood of the Rose (The Tudor Vampire Chronicles, #2) by Kate Pearce -February 28th 2011

message 12: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (lasignorinaquadrelli) I'm so glad my birthday is in Feb lol ppl always ask me what they should get me ... well i'll just send them this link :P :]

message 13: by Starzee (new)

Starzee LOL, well I'll be sure to add to it before then so hopefully the list will be twice as long haha