Books and more books discussion

New Releases > January 2011 New Releases

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Starzee (last edited Dec 13, 2010 12:21PM) (new)

Starzee List of books coming out in January =D
If I've missed any - and I know I'll miss HEAPS - let me know and I'll add them to the list.

January 1st: My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) by Rachel Vincent
January 3rd: Entice by Carrie Jones Entice (Need, #3) by Carrie Jones (Paperback Edition)
January 4th: Awakened by P.C Cast Awakened (House of Night, #8) by P.C. Cast
January 4th: Bloodlust by L.J. Smith Bloodlust (The Vampire Diaries Stefan's Diaries, #2) by L.J. Smith
January 4th: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
January 4th: Shadowspell by Jenna Black Shadowspell (Faeriewalker, #2) by Jenna Black
January 6th: XVI by Julia Karr XVI by Julia Karr
January 6th: Entangled by Cat Clarke Entangled by Cat Clarke
January 11th: Warped by Maurissa Guibord Warped by Maurissa Guibord
January 11th: All Just Glass by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes All Just Glass by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
January 11th: Timeless by Alexandra Monir Timeless by Alexandra Monir
January 11th: Across the Universe by Beth Revis Across the Universe by Beth Revis
January 18th: Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning
January 20th: Hexbound by Chloe Neill Hexbound (Dark Elite, #2) by Chloe Neill (First published Jan 4th)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "List of books coming out in January =D
If I've missed any - and I know I'll miss HEAPS - let me know and I'll add them to the list.

January 3rd: Entice by Carrie JonesEntice (Need, #3) by Carrie Jones..."

Entice's hardcover edition is coming out sometime in December.

message 3: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Dec 12, 2010 05:31PM) (new)

message 4: by Starzee (new)

Starzee Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "List of books coming out in January =D

January 3rd: Entice by Carrie Jones[bookcove..."

Oh really? Thanks for letting me know, I'll remove it and add the other ones you mentioned =D

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "List of books coming out in January =D

January 3rd: Ent..."

no need to remove it, just add it to the december one too.

message 6: by Starzee (new)

Starzee Have to get off for a few hours. will add the rest of them later this afternoon though.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "Have to get off for a few hours. will add the rest of them later this afternoon though."

Okay.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Dang there are a lot of books I want now

message 9: by Starzee (new)

Starzee Haha, wait until i put up the new releases for the rest of the months in 2011.

message 10: by Starzee (new)

Starzee working on the list now.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I'm off tomorrow so I will put some up too

message 12: by Starzee (new)

Starzee awesome!

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) yeah I needed a day off been working my butt off

message 14: by Starzee (new)

Starzee Fair enough

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I think so

message 16: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Dec 14, 2010 06:39AM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter, #3) by Nalini Singh (I am seeing 2 dates for this one)
Mercy Blade (Jane Yellowrock, #3) by Faith Hunter Vesper (Deviants, #1) by Jeff Sampson

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) I want to read Vasper