Harry Potter Roleplay discussion

Common Rooms > Gryffindor

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (xcgirl23) | 23 comments This is where the gryffindor commons is.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

After having the welcoming feast Tyler stumbled into the common room. He smiled as he looked around at the familiar room, and the familiar faces. "It's good to be home..." he mumbled to himself.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler turned from one of his friends, and saw Saraphina. "Hey Saraphina." he said with a smile.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (xcgirl23) | 23 comments She missed all of her friends. They were all in different houses. She missed her home, her parents, everyone. Going home for christmas break had been a bad idea because it brought homesickness. Now, she was talking to tyler, and she was mad at him. This was a great way to start the new semester.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler watched her for a moment, feeling bad that she couldn't be in the same house as Molly, his little sister.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler felt his own cheeks start to warm up, and quickly turned back to his friends so Saraphina wouldn't notice.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Tyler will, haha))

Tyler smiled to himself. He turned around, and walked over to Saraphina, and sat in the chair opposite her. "Hey... you like Hogwarts so far?" he asked.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You upset Molly isn't in Gryfinndor?" Ty asked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah... I was surprised when she wasn't put in here." Tyler said, "But you'll make other friends pretty quickly."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler noticed people were starting to head off to bed, and noticed him and Saraphina were two of the four people left in the common room. "I guess it's time to sleep.... You know where to go right?" he asked, and gave her a warm smile.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler watched her go, and smiled. he headed up to his four-poster bed and almost instantly fell asleep, but not before thinking about Saraphina.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara came down stairs

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(?)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara got up and headed to Hagrids hut

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 21 comments Leah walked into the gryffindor comman room and looked arounnd then took a seat in the corner

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 21 comments leah smiled shyly at the other girl

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 21 comments Leah got up and walked over to the other girl "hi" She muttered queitly

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 21 comments "I-I'm Leah" Leah said and looked shyly at Saraphina

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 21 comments Leah looked over to see her pet cat sparkles and picked her up "t-this is my cat S-Sparkles" Leah explain with a stutter

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (xcgirl23) | 23 comments "do you want to come toi hagrids hut with me? I heard he was really nice."

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 21 comments "S-Sure"

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 21 comments Leah followed after Saraphina

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 21 comments (are we going to start rp in hagrids hut now?)

message 24: by Annabeth (new)

Annabeth  (annabeth123) | 9 comments Bellginia walked in and looked around.

message 25: by hapˈhazərd (last edited Dec 18, 2010 10:07AM) (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 41 comments I got to the common room and sat, transfixed by the fire.

message 26: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 41 comments I got bored, so I went to go talk to Hagrid. I missed my thestral.