Books and more books discussion

New Releases > December New Releases

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Starzee (last edited Dec 12, 2010 05:35PM) (new)

Starzee Hey! Just a list of new releases for this month in case anybody wants to know when which books are coming out. If you know of any I've missed then let me know and I'll add to the list =D

December 2nd: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
December 2nd: You Against Me by Jenny Downham You Against Me by Jenny Downham
December 7th: The Lying Game by Sara Shepard The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1) by Sara Shepard
December 7th: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead
December 14th: Vixen by Jillian Larkin Vixen (Flappers, #1) by Jillian Larkin
December 14th: Entice by Carrie Jones Entice (Need, #3) by Carrie Jones (Hardback Edition)
December 21st: Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3) by Lesley Livingston
December 21st: Out For Blood by Alyxandra Harvey Out for Blood (The Drake Chronicles, #3) by Alyxandra Harvey
December 22nd: Silver Frost by kailin Gow Silver Frost (Frost, #3) by Kailin Gow
December 28th: Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
December 28th: The Lost Saint by Bree Despain The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2) by Bree Despain
December 28th: Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell Fallen Angel (Fallen Angel, #1) by Heather Terrell
December 28th: Sapphique by Catherine Fisher Sapphique (Incarceron, #2) by Catherine Fisher
December 28th: Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

(I'll post more up as I find them as well)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) There are so meny books i want to get this month and next year

message 3: by Starzee (new)

Starzee LOL u and me both!

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 81 comments There are so many books I want to get EVERY month and EVERY year! :)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Catherine wrote: "There are so many books I want to get EVERY month and EVERY year! :)"

Tell me about it