LDS Fiction discussion

Books make the perfect Christmas gift!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keith (new)

Keith (keith_katsikas) I am an LDS Author and am currently working on a sequel to my debut suspense thriller. Please purchase my debut novel, "The Newton Profecies", a high stakes, fast-pace theological thriller, for your friends and family. If you haven't read it yet, please pick one up for youself. I really enjoyed researching and writing this story and developing Michael DiBianco, who will appear in future novels, and I believe you will enjoy the outcome of my labor. Even though my debut novel does not involve Mormonism, the sequel is going to be rich with it.

Merry Christmas! =)

Keith Katsikas The Newton Prophecies The Newton Prophecies by Keith Katsikas

message 2: by Marsha (new)

Marsha Ward (marshaward) | 4 comments It sounds intriguing, Keith. Of course books make perfect gifts for any occasion.

May I suggest gifting one of the titles from the "Owen Family Series" that I write? The Man from Shenandoah starts things off, with Ride to Raton and Trail of Storms following on. They are historical fiction set in the post-Civil War era, and include action, adventure, and enough romance for women to "heart" the books, but not so much as to turn off the men who read and enjoy them, as well.

Marsha Ward
Westerns with Heart & Grit

message 3: by Keith (new)

Keith (keith_katsikas) Hi Marsha,

Can you provide a link to your books? Where can they be purchased?

Thank you =)
Keith

message 4: by Marsha (last edited Dec 11, 2010 02:14PM) (new)

Marsha Ward (marshaward) | 4 comments I tried to do the "add book/author" thing, but Goodreads was being hinky. Go to Amazon, type my name, Marsha Ward, with the selection set to Books, and the list will come up. Or maybe this link will come up right:
Marsha Ward's Book List

Yes! That works!

This list from Barnes & Noble includes my eBook versions of the first two novels (also on Smashwords.com)
Marsha Ward's books at Barnes&Noble

Here's my Smashwords.com page.

Thanks!
Marsha

message 5: by Keith (new)

Keith (keith_katsikas) Thank you! I'll check them out right now! =)

message 6: by Marsha (new)

Marsha Ward (marshaward) | 4 comments I've edited my post to add more links. :-)

Marsha

message 7: by K.C. (last edited Dec 14, 2010 09:12AM) (new)

K.C. (kcgrant) | 7 comments With a sequel coming out in March, my first novel, Abish: Daughter of God, would also make a great gift! Abish Abish by K.C. Grant