Joss Whedon Fans discussion

Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Favourite Buffy episode(s)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (tdallonsy) | 59 comments Mod
Hard to chose just one, I'm sure. Mine include 'The Body' 'Once more with Feeling' and 'Hush' groundbreaking stuff with the last two.

Glee is trying to do the 'OMWF" thing, but they are failing IMO, with the BUffy episode all elements integrated nicely with eachother (the story line, the music, etc) with Glee , not so much, it seems more about the songs than the actual plot line.

message 2: by Lauryn (new)

Lauryn April (laurynapril) "Becoming Part 2" is near the top of my list. It's just so heartbreaking.

But, I think "Fool for Love" is probably my favorite. I loved Spike, I think he was a really complex character and you get to see that here. Especially when you see him dealing with his feelings for Buffy.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Summers | 1 comments 'Fool for Love' is my fave!

message 4: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 16 comments My favorite episodes are:

1. The Body
2. The Gift
3. Beer Bad

That's all I remember so far...

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 9 comments Triangle and Checkpoint are amazing : )

message 6: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (tdallonsy) | 59 comments Mod
Gosh, I really need to do a Buffy marathon, soon.

message 7: by Tanya (new)

Tanya | 1 comments All of them! Can't remember the names I need to check my boxsets. Although this isn't really a Buffy episode, one of my favourite Buffy and angel episodes was in angels series: I will remember you. I cried omg ❤️

message 8: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 16 comments Tanya wrote: "All of them! Can't remember the names I need to check my boxsets. Although this isn't really a Buffy episode, one of my favourite Buffy and angel episodes was in angels series: I will remember you...."

Is that the one about Angel being forced to erase Buffy's memories of their relationship with each other?

message 9: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyreadingbee) Just all of them...Hush is just brilliant as well as Once More With Feeling. The Gift, Chosen, and The Body are all too much feeling to handle. Sorry, so many episodes! I think my favorite may be Touched...