Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > I would love to borrow The Hunger Games

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JanieBug (new)

JanieBug | 2 comments Hi! I have a brand new Nook and need something to read! I am looking for The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins for my very first read.
Thanks!
Jane

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the final book in The Hunger Games in PDF format if you want it, but I don't have the others yet.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Eileen wrote: "I have The Hunger Games. Hopefully if you don't already have it I can lend it to you later."

What format do you have them in Eileen?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Eileen, I would like to get all but Mockingjay please. thank you maam!

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer I am also looking for Hunger Games. Any other lendable copies out there? :)

message 6: by Denise (new)

Denise (cdbaldwin) | 3 comments Eileen, do you still have the first 2 books? Wouldlove to have them in pdf! Denise

message 7: by Judah (new)

Judah | 3 comments I have a copy of the first book to lend, though I have no idea how to go about doing so. If someone wants it, send me a message...and maybe some instructions!

message 8: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 1 comments Hi. I just got the nook for Christmas. Wondering if I could also borrow the Hunger Games Trilogy???
Thanks!

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (stickyheels) @Eileen,
I would love to borrow the Hunger Games PDFs...I can't seem to figure out how to PM you?

message 10: by Aj (new)

Aj (dzgold) | 1 comments I would love to borrow the Hunger Games #2 Catching Fire. Anyone have a copy to lend?

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Blomer | 1 comments I would love the Hunger games books in pdf if you don't mind!

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicole_sheree) I have a Nook if anyone has a copy of Catching Fire they can lend-- that would be awesome! Let me know and I will give my email so we can do that!

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber (memyshelfandi) I have all three of them in ePub if anyone is still looking, shoot me a e-mail with your e-mail here on Good Reads.

message 14: by Bridget (new)

Bridget Luke (goodreadscomBridget_Luke) | 11 comments Amber, I would love to have them. Please send them to ladyluke27@yahoo.com Thank you so much!

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber (memyshelfandi) I'll e-mail them now :0)

message 16: by Bridget (new)

Bridget Luke (goodreadscomBridget_Luke) | 11 comments Got them!! Thank you!

message 17: by Prisciliana (new)

Prisciliana | 3 comments Hello! I too would like to borrow "The Hunger Games" How do I do that for the nook color? *First time, first book*

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber (memyshelfandi) @Prisciliana - send me your e-mail and I will shoot them over with instructions :0)

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber (memyshelfandi) @Preciliana - like I explained above - please send me, or post here your e-mail address and I will send over the books and the instructions.

message 20: by Prisciliana (new)

Prisciliana | 3 comments Prisciliana wrote: "Hello! I too would like to borrow "The Hunger Games" How do I do that for the nook color? *First time, first book*"

prisciliana@gmail.com I have no idea how to send you an email or a msg through here! Thanks for your help :)

message 21: by Prisciliana (new)

Prisciliana | 3 comments lol I'm sorry! I dont have OCD I promise. Still trying to figure out how this msg board works

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber (memyshelfandi) LOL! No worries I will get them off to you in just an hour or so I promise! With instructions!

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber (memyshelfandi) sent.

message 24: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 3 comments Me, My Shelf and I wrote: "I have all three of them in ePub if anyone is still looking, shoot me a e-mail with your e-mail here on Good Reads."

If you don't mind, could you please email me The Hunger Games Trilogy? littlelittle11@yahoo.com Thanks!

message 25: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 3 comments Thanks so much!

message 26: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 3 comments Yes I did. Thank you!

message 27: by Nichole (new)

Nichole Leslie | 1 comments Could you email these to me also? I would love to read them. I just got my nook! My email is nl1068@Txstate.edu

Thanks!!

message 28: by Kylie (new)

Kylie | 1 comments Me, My Shelf and I wrote: "I have all three of them in ePub if anyone is still looking, shoot me a e-mail with your e-mail here on Good Reads."

I just purchased a Nook and I would like to start reading the Hunger Games Trilogy. Do you still have the ePub versions that you could lend? My email is schwaigerk@gmail.com. Thank you!

message 29: by Ruthie (last edited Dec 01, 2011 07:48PM) (new)

Ruthie | 2 comments My 11 year old daughter has the new Nook Simple Touch, and she really wants to read the last book in The Hunger Games series. If anyone has this to lend please let me know and how to go about borrowing it, we are new to this and not sure how to do it? my email is houcksfarm@hughes.net Thank you

message 30: by booklover (new)

booklover  | 8 comments Hi I really want to read the Hunger Games I was wondering if anyone was willing to let me borrow it. I need it as an ebook (:

message 31: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Munoz (cmmunoz) | 6 comments i have a nook simple touch & am looking to see if anyone could please lend me The Hunger Games #1.

message 32: by L. (new)

L. Lawson (llambertlawson) | 6 comments I can lend The Hunger Games. Add me as a friend: lawrence.lawson@gmail.com

message 33: by L. (new)

L. Lawson (llambertlawson) | 6 comments Oops...nevermind. I didn't realize you could only lend a nookBook once. That's really dumb.

message 34: by Jeanine (last edited May 14, 2012 04:22PM) (new)

Jeanine (jjelizalde) I have them. jeanine_elizade@yahoo.com.

message 35: by Sandie (new)

Sandie | 13 comments @Lambert- I'm pretty sure you can lend a nookbook more then once but not at the same time and you can only lend it to each person once I believe. If that makes sense

message 36: by L. (new)

L. Lawson (llambertlawson) | 6 comments Unfortunately, no...you can only lend a book once...ever.

message 37: by Sandie (new)

Sandie | 13 comments wow that completely sucks and I was totally misinformed by a barnes and noble employee.

message 38: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Munoz (cmmunoz) | 6 comments Sandie wrote: "@Lambert- I'm pretty sure you can lend a nookbook more then once but not at the same time and you can only lend it to each person once I believe. If that makes sense"
yea Lamber is right. you can only lend it once... ever! STINKS!

message 39: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Munoz (cmmunoz) | 6 comments what is sugar sync? i have ADE? would it be something i could open through there if i open a sugar sync account? i bought & have read the first book. now want to borrow the 2nd & 3rd. I dont want to buy them on my nook bc i want to end up buying the printed book to have for keepsakes. thanks!

message 40: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Munoz (cmmunoz) | 6 comments do you have them through B&N or is it something you could send me to open with ADE? either way. thanks!

message 41: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Munoz (cmmunoz) | 6 comments Me, My Shelf and I wrote: "I have all three of them in ePub if anyone is still looking, shoot me a e-mail with your e-mail here on Good Reads."

chelsey.munoz@hotmail.com if you still have them!!! THANK YOU!

message 42: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Munoz (cmmunoz) | 6 comments i have downloaded sugarsync. sounds like something that could be very useful in the nook/ebook world! thanks. my email is chelsey.munoz@hotmail.com let me know what to do from there.

message 43: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Gordon | 1 comments I also want to borrow this book if anyone else has it

message 44: by Janet (new)

Janet Sanchez (janetsanchez) | 66 comments Prisciliana wrote: "Hello! I too would like to borrow "The Hunger Games" How do I do that for the nook color? *First time, first book*"

Hi...add me to you lend me ymantro@gmail.com :)

message 45: by Janet (new)

Janet Sanchez (janetsanchez) | 66 comments Crystal wrote: "If any of you have a Sugar Sync account, I have the series in epub. My email is phintz@frontiernet.net. Let me know and I can send you an invite."

Please add me on SS ymantro@gmail.com, I sent you an invite :)

message 46: by Janet (new)

Janet Sanchez (janetsanchez) | 66 comments Chelsey wrote: "Me, My Shelf and I wrote: "I have all three of them in ePub if anyone is still looking, shoot me a e-mail with your e-mail here on Good Reads."

chelsey.munoz@hotmail.com if you still have them!!! ..."

I sent you an invite, please add me ymantro@gmail.com :)

message 47: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Marks | 7 comments I would love to borrow the 2nd book in the hunger games series...so if anyone could lend that to me that would be awesome!!. My email is kristen_marks@yahoo.com