Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads discussion

MGR [archived] > Hey..look at me!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 902 comments Mod
Hehe...check this out.

Since the MGR is a personal pick. I am going a bit off genre too. I am more interested in BDSM (Bondage, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism) these days than any other theme. I would prefer the BDSM be the main theme but it can be secondary to, say, a PNR plot with a BDSM scene. What I would like here are suggestions I suppose. Or feedback. The main BOM is the feature my Mini read has always been a second choice. So I hope this sound exciting!

Jan 2011
Yes, Ma'am Erotic Stories of Female Dominance by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Feb 2011
Please, Ma'am Erotic Stories of Male Submission by Rachel Kramer Bussel

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) Kenjii - do you like M/M?? if so, I would recommend Kim Dare - she has a couple of PNR series out - and at least one of them has some BDSM to it...

The Mark of an Alpha (Pack Discipline, #1) by Kim Dare and the second one just released - The Strength of a Gamma (Pack Discipline, #2) by Kim Dare

message 3: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

@Dee I DO! I read M/M romance and I will check this out. I love Kim Dare's G-A-Y series ;)

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) for no PNR, I would highly recommend chris owens deviations series: Submission (Deviations, #1) by Chris Owen

message 5: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

I will check out the Kim Dare and Chris Owens series and perhaps put them up for future 2011 reads ;)

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) lemme scratch my brain and see what else I can think of...jourdan lane's Bound by Blood (blood brothers - I think) - series isn't too bad - vampires and all that

message 7: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

I am hoping the anthologies expose me the new (and likable) authors. Please post as many BDSM titles as you an think of. Also PM for my email and we can exchanges info there as well.