CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: The books and the movies discussion

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader :)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kait (new)

Kait (kaitreader) I just got back from the movies, I went with my family, and we saw the new movie!! It was really good!! :)

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Being a purest to the books, I have to say that the movie really disappointed me. I cannot help but notice that they were focusing a lot less on Aslan, and more on self. It wasn't "For Aslan, and for Narnia!" it was "For Narnia!" Also they cut out scenes with Aslan all together or cut them way short (like the part where Aslan makes Eustace become human again). Sorry if this offends anyone, please do not take it personally, its just my opinion.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Hmmm...that's to bad.

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) Hi Im new here! I saw the movie last Saturday for my birthday! I really liked it! I was really upset on how they made reep(SPOILERS) just say 'well I dont need this anymore!' at the end when he was going to Aslan's country and when he put he sword away. Plus it would of been more awesome if the movie was a little bit longer.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Welcome Christine!

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) Thanks! I think you'll like it:)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) Hi! Who's seen the vdt? I'm trying to get my mom and my sister to let us go see it again just girls.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I've seen it. Two times actually.

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie (katclev) Hi!! I want to see VOTDT sooooo bad! Can't wait!:)

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie (katclev) Arwen, by Carrie Underwood? Yes, I absolutely love it.(:

message 12: by Christine (new)

Christine (christinenc22) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song, and I'm so mad that it wasn't on the soundtrack!

message 13: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Which song????????

message 14: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Go Edmund Pevensie (Skandar Keynes)

message 15: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was really awesome

message 16: by Hayley (new)

Hayley I know. I just loved it

message 17: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) I'd go on the Dawn Treader

message 18: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Yeah me to.