Hunger Games RP discussion

Districts > 3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) ((START HERE))

message 2: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Bethanie tinkered with a few of her wires. Break was almost over, and she wanted to get this computer repair done before she had to go back to the most boring thing ever- Electronics assembly line. Of course, she could never say that or the Peacekeepers would kill her or worse.

message 3: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) The end of break bell rang. Bethanie sighed and put down the wires. Computer repair would have to wait now. She headed to her workstation and the assembly line started moving. Her job was to attach the screens to the electronic gadgets. Always. Bethanie longed for a change, any change.

message 4: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) The end-of-work-day bell chimed, six times, like usual. Bethanie put away her supplies and left the work building.

message 5: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Bethanie left the building. On her way back to her home, no her hovel, she picked up the meager groceries her family could afford. With the recent extra Peacekeepers' arrivals, the price of food had escalated, leaving the Pecekeepers with plenty of money from the Capitol for food, and the citizens of 3 with hardly anything. There had been many bitter feelings, and Bethanie was sure it was going to be a bleak year for District 3, especially in the Hunger Games.

A slight shudder ran through her body as her thoughts turned to the upcoming Hunger Games. What would she do if her best friend was drawn? Her younger sister? The thing that Bethanie least wanted was for a person who was close to her to be called. But would she be willing to volunteer in their place?

Would she be willing to volunteer to die?

message 6: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Bethanie got home and started cooking.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae was leaving work when a group of guys came up to him. They started to tease him, but when he ignored them, they started to beat him.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((Hello??))

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "None of your business," one of them muttered. Strigidae looked up at Roza from the ground, his lip bloody.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(stef can u post on district 11?)

message 11: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((Okay. :) ))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(ok sorry wrong person)

message 13: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Positive," the boy said, stepping forward.

message 14: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He grunted and stood, then he and the others ran off. Strigidae stood and wiped the blood from his lip. "Thank you," he said quietly.

message 15: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((Sorry, had to go do something!!))

Strigidae's mouth twitched in a quarter smile, and he shook her hand. "Strigidae."

message 16: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "I don't want to impose," he said.

message 17: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae nodded and his mouth twitched up in a smile again.

message 18: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae followed her quickly, keeping up easily.

message 19: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae managed a small smile and nodded a hello.

message 20: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae smiled slightly at Cath and nodded at Roza. "Thank you."

message 21: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He nodded and drank deeply, just then realizing how thirsty he was.

message 22: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae nodded again, "Thank you. How many in your family?"

message 23: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Ah, the Hunger Games. Brutal. Capitol officials are idiots." He shook his head and took another drink of his water.

message 24: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae nodded again, "Brother died in the Games. Mother died shortly after from grief. Sister fell ill, died in the spring. Father, in factory accident."

message 25: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He shook his head, "Do not want to impose."

message 26: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He shook his head again, "No. I have a place to stay."

message 27: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Positive," he said, smiling slightly.

message 28: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae took the soup and started eating, "Very good."

message 29: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He shrugged, "The best I can. I don't know if I can bear killing off others.... I hope I am not drawn."

message 30: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "I do not know," Strigidae said.

message 31: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "So do I," he said.

message 32: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((Had to go eat.))

"I cannot think of anyone who does not," Strigidae said.

message 33: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((Thanks. :) ))

He nodded in agreement, "It is horrifying."

message 34: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Let's," he agreed.

message 35: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Assembly line and repair-man."

message 36: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "I would rather work with paint than do the assembly line."

message 37: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He laughed quietly, "It becomes so tiring in the assembly line."

message 38: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He chuckled, "Being mindless is not much better."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam gulped and twisted her blonde hair nervous. It was in a long braid and was full of twigs and dirt. Her normal pale skin was covered in dirt and cuts. It seemed she had ran away from someone or something. She crouched and then ran folweing the 2 people

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok)

Sam saw the people and then she ran to the back looking thew the window

message 41: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae looked outside, "Another friend of yours?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam ducked and looked down.

message 43: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Strigidae followed Roza and quirked an eyebrow.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam tried to pull away shaking her head."no no I gotto run!"she whispeared

message 45: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "If you do not eat, you will not be able to run," Strigidae said plainly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Peacekeepers!"Sam said trying to get away but disnt have the strength

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am ok I need to go"Sam said her 10 year old strength wasn't much.

message 48: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "You cannot run forever," Strigidae said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not a avox!"Sam snapped. "I can run for now"she whispeared

message 50: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "You still need to take care of yourself," Strigidae said, pressing two coins into her palm. "I do not need them."

« previous 1 3