Mortal Instruments+ Jace+ Infernal Devices= Epicness discussion

Lily Collins cast as Clary.

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

Mairead | 160 comments Mod
Yay or nay?

For me, I'm pretty happy, and I'm gonna be optimistic. And now that Clary is cast, it's only a matter of time before they get JACE!!!! :D

[image error]

Your thoughts?

Sound off below!

message 2: by Jewel (new)

Jewel | 3 comments I think she will be a good Clary. But Jace has to be a perfect fit!

message 3: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

I know, if they don't get Jace right, then they'll have a fan mutiny!
I think People care a lot more about Jace being cast than Clary.
I, for one, want an amazeballs Simon. But that's because I'm weird. I also want a perfect Jace, Izzie and Alec though.
Magnus will be interesting to see. :P

message 4: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

Check this out

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/12...

Lolgasm.

But I agree wholeheartedly!

message 5: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

She's not just my choice (well, I'm happy with her at least), she's the official choice for the film :D
She IS Clary Fray as of now.

Nobody can play Jace other than Alex. The casting Directors better watch their backs for fan girl mutinies.

message 6: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

If they do the movie which they more than likely will, Collins is Clary

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

IT is 100% OFFICIAL. Cassandra posted the news on her blog!!
http://cassandraclare.livejournal.com...
SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I like your name, Barbara. lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mairead wrote: "Check this out

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/12...

Lolgasm.

But I agree wholeheartedly!"

LOL. I love that. I hope the casting directors actually come across it and listen to the fans!!!

message 9: by Wendes (last edited Dec 18, 2010 12:01PM) (new)

Wendes i think she's a pretty good cast and i'm just glad that they finally cast someone.

now it's just the casting of JACE......

message 10: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

Exactly!
But we should be optimistic, and whomever is chosen, as long as they aren't awful, I'll be happy. I grew to like Lily after all. I think she could be great.

message 11: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

I haven't seen that yet, but I heard it's good. Clary is innocent, after all, but she can kick ass when she neds to. After all, she slaps Jace several times, generally when he deserves it. :D
Hopefully she can portray that. As long as they can play the characters well, and make it seem real and not just a performance, it should be great.
There goes my inner film snob again. I'm sorry.

message 12: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments I cannot wait for the city of bones to come out in theaters!!!! I'm not sure how I feel about Lily Collins play Clary only because in my mind Clary doesn't look like that. But I'm going to try and be optimistic about this. One word of advice for the director though, is that he should definitely cast Alex as Jace OR ELSE!!!!!!!

message 13: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments Oh by the way I'm new here and I'm so excited to be joining in on all the discussions=)

message 14: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments Hey=D I love your name

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Yue. Yue. Yue. Yue.

message 16: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (phillip_arthur_russell_iv) She looks like she has the makings of a great Clary! I'm all for her! Now, on to freaking about Jace

message 17: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

Give them a break for the holidays...but hopefully SOON!

(If they can't get Alex[:(] what about Freddie Stroma. He's not doing anything at the mo.

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (phillip_arthur_russell_iv) hm, he looks pretty good as Jace, not as good as Alex, of course, but he could be the back-up plan. check out this link:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/fQBaCo...

looks like he'd make a pretty good Jace to me

message 19: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

He does look like Alex, a little.

Good back-up, methinks. :D

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 272 comments yea hes kwl Oo looks like alex....and i loooove his eyes

message 21: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments It's official the Mortal Instruments Movie is going to SUCK!!!!

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylis...

message 22: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments This is like Twilight the movie all over again another main pairing that just doesn't fit the part

message 23: by Mairead, MAIREAD HAS A MOD TITLE NOW. EMBRACE THE POWER. EMBRACE IT. (new)

He needs to cut his hair, but he's a good actor, so I'm okay with it :D

message 24: by Wendes (new)

Wendes BOO. I wish Alex Pettyfer was Jace T_T

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 272 comments O.O"" hellu creepy old friends

message 26: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments hey Lexi it's been awhile

message 27: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments Barbara or EndlesslySparkly wrote: "Lol alex is gonna play a male stripper instead XD me and Yue already discussed this matter."

what he gave up the role of bad boy Jace to play a stripper!!!

message 28: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments ......WHAT?!?!?!? that sounds very very weird and awkward

message 29: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments LOL that picture is perfect!!!!!!

message 30: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments how do u put pictures on comments?? I could never figure it out

message 31: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments

message 32: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments GOT IT!!!!! THANK YOU

message 33: by Scarlet369 (last edited Jun 01, 2011 04:32PM) (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments *bows* thank you I thought it was perfect too>.< And I agree he does look like he did the cover of city of bones. Alex definitely has more of the rugged look. While Jamie looks like a little boy/pretty boy

message 34: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments Barbara or EndlesslySparkly wrote: "Jamie wears eyeliner...'creme de la fail'tat wud be the movie."

Couldn't have said it better myself

message 35: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments ....he looks like a vampire all pale and haggard looking:/

message 36: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments I don't know I hope this movie turns out okay but honestly if you want my true opinion...we don't have hope...It is a lost cause

message 37: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments I agree with you one hundred percent

message 38: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments it's a pity because I started to hate the twilight series after watching the movies so I hope it doesn't happen again

message 39: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments same here. I want to watch the movie but I will definitely have to watch the trailer first to determine if it's worth the heartbreak or not

message 40: by Scarlet369 (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments ~Yue~ [Down the Rabbit Hole] wrote" HOLY SHIZ BOMBS THAT'S A MAN?! o.o"

*giggles* i know i was surprised too when I first saw the picture. He definitely is not the bad boy i dreamed of when it comes to Jace Wayland

message 41: by Scarlet369 (last edited Jun 01, 2011 09:17PM) (new)

Scarlet369 | 84 comments Barbara or EndlesslySparkly wrote: "apparently ,im still debating on which hes a cross dresser or not :?"

LOL=D wouldn't be surprised if he was Barbara