Mundie Moms discussion

TMI Movie News > Clary's been cast!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids (mundiemomsmundiekids) | 16 comments Mod
We are so excited by this news!
Cassie said early tonight, "Just dropping an entry to announce that, as reported by Deadline, Lily Collins, who starred in The Blind Side and the upcoming Priest**, has been cast to play Clary in the movie adaptation of City of Bones. The producers and director have worked with her before and say great things, and I have to admit right now I haven't seen The Blind Side but am obviously going to go out and watch it NOW.

She is completely adorable and looks right for Clary to me:

And now, of course, as this article notes, presumably the speculation about who plays Jace will begin in earnest . . ."

You can read more here http://cassandraclare.livejournal.com/

message 2: by Cynthia , TBOTM Moderator (new)

Cynthia  Lopez (cynthial11) | 20 comments Mod
agggghhhhh!!!!!!! This is awesome news!!! I know who she is and I agree, she does look right for Clary!! agggghhh!!!!! =D

message 3: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 6 comments I am happy about the casting choice for Clary. Happier than I thought I would be.

Now I don't know if I will ever be happy with the casting for Jace. I will try, but unless Alex gets cast I think it will be hard to picture somebody else. Darn the internet community for getting him stuck in my head!

I figured Alex would be too old to play the part by the time a movie got around to being filmed, but he is one year younger than Lily, and it seems things are moving forward now. I guess time will tell.

message 4: by Cynthia , TBOTM Moderator (new)

Cynthia  Lopez (cynthial11) | 20 comments Mod
Carrie, I've always seen Alex as Jace too and even if they pick someone else he will always be Jace to me. =D

message 5: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 6 comments Ok ladies. So Cassie posted this on her twitter:

"*coughs* I suggest y'all who LOVE Alex Pettyfer for Jace go leave "OH YEAH BABY HE SHOULD" comments here. http://bit.ly/fOxguK Just saying."

So go post your comments!

Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids (mundiemomsmundiekids) | 16 comments Mod
Carrie- How in the world did I miss that link!?!? Thank you so much as I'm so adding this to the Mundie Moms blog!