ARISE RPers! discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TinCanKreations (last edited Feb 02, 2011 06:29AM) (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 53 comments Mod
So your in modern day world, but different. You have the ability to make everything in the extents of your imagination, though there are limits. When you are a trainnee only house hold objects, A Grafter anything not alive, Master (Only mods unless ur one of first five or Special permission from me.) And your faction is secret outside battle so a Kastle and Deman could like each other at like normal world but be enimies in real life
Name: Kable
Race: (Elf/demon, Human, Shifter) shifter
Faction: (Kastle/Citadel= good, Deman/Devel=Bad, Kastle=male, Citadel=female, Deman:Male, vise versa) Citadel
Looks: tall brown hair blue eyes thick build strong
Personality:Funny uplifting friendly but devious
Kin:
Hist:
Crush:
GF/BF:
(all optional)

message 2: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) ((jesus Kable you like to complicate things))

Name:AA ((lol never used myself before))
Race: Elf (i guess)
Fraction: (this part confuses me)
Looks: Tall black hair in pony tail olive skinned.
Kin: non
Hist:
Crush

(Its faction and it means side)

message 4: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) (do I have to use myself?)

No

message 6: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) ok

Yea

message 8: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) Name: Taika
Race:Human
Faction: I'm confused too.
Looks: Long black hair, dark blue eyes, fair skin, athletic, average height
Personality: Kind, gentle, warm, sometimes mean or moody
Kin:
Hist:
Crush:
GF/BF:

Sorry I haven't been on, I'm bored and I realized I haven't done much here so I made a charrie.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2011 04:24PM) (new)

Name:Natalie
Race: (Elf, Human, Shifter)Human
Faction: (Kastle/Citadel= good, Deman/Devel=Bad, Kastle=male, Citadel=female, Deman:Male, vise versa) Citadel
Looks:Dark brown hair,hazel eyes,and tan skin
Personality:Short tempered,outgoing,and laoves to laugh
Kin:None
Hist:
Crush:
GF/BF:

message 10: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Jan 31, 2011 04:38PM) (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 9 comments Name: Shun
Race: Shifter
Faction: Citadel …….i think?
Looks: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4XPDy3TRMlk...
Personality: Assertive and outspoken he is driven to lead has Quick temper, Self-confident and Decisive but Aggressive, and Combative. Alone and given time to think he is Guilty and sad, which sometimes can be seen in his eyes under the anger, and his anger is more geared toward Men due to his childhood abuse from his father which he stills have nightmares about, and he knows how to treat a girl right
Kin: None
Hist: TBA
Crush: None open ((Anyone want?))
GF/BF:
Other: have 2 long scars down his back and a tattoo of furled wing on his back which gives the illusion of translucent wings that seem to melt into his skin, and 4 long scars that start at his right shoulder and go across his chest to his left hip bone. And has a black stallion named Hunted Dreams (Dren)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 9 comments NOOOO!!!!!!!!! its Alex Pettyfer e not u!

message 12: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Jan 31, 2011 05:09PM) (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 9 comments -_- .............sureee!....... lol

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 9 comments Yes!! are you gonna see Beastly?

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 9 comments i know me too March 18! have you read the book?

message 15: by Holli (new)

Holli Brown (bfmvlover102) | 3 comments Name: Elsie Faregonde
Race: Elf
Faction: Kastle
Looks: Long, dark red hair, gray eyes with a bit of yellow, wearing a green dress with gold designs etched into it and light brown sandals. Gleeful, proper, stubborn.
Kin:Zelda(hee hee. I couldn't resist xD), Lossen Faregonde(parents), and Lucilla Faregonde(little sister.)
Hist:
Crush:
GF/BF: