The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

GENERAL HELP > Where do I find it?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Westiemom (new)

Westiemom Hi All,
I was just wondering where do I find the Winter Challenge 2010-2011. Am I missing where the tasks are? The post of all the tasks,points tasks etc. I thought I saw it last week? Any help would be appreciated.

message 3: by Tay (new)

Tay (fileg) | 2 comments I also have a where do I find it question - I see people mentioning big book and goodreads author credits, but I can't find any info on what they are or how they work. Where should I be looking?

message 4: by Fandury (last edited Sep 04, 2014 05:25AM) (new)

Fandury | 975 comments Quite at the top of the Group is a folder THE RULES with three sticky threads. These are the Rules and Rewards of the challange and should be read by all.

Rules of the Challenge

Rewards of the Challenge

Posting Requirements

In there you will also find some explantion for Big Book tickets und Goodread Authors.

There is also a Thread in the Moderator Announcements folder, that explains these further:

Clarification of Big Books and Goodreads Author

message 5: by Sandy (new)

message 6: by Bob (new)

Bob Berry (sizeonehead) | 4 comments Where do i find my own previous comments/replies and others' responses to mine ?

message 7: by Dlmrose (last edited Oct 05, 2014 05:15AM) (new)

Dlmrose | 18124 comments Mod
Bob wrote: "Where do i find my own previous comments/replies and others' responses to mine ?"

If you "hover" over your name in a post in a group the "comment history' link comes up, click on that and it produces a list of all your posts. To see the threads click on the title on the tan bar at the top left. That takes you to your post, replies may follow