Manga Book Club discussion

Action > Fairy Tail

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

this is very... one piece. just saying.

message 2: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

Starbubbles | 871 comments Mod
lots of odd ball antics and so forth?

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 5 comments I love Fairy Tail...its actually not alot like one piece...it has more plots and it doesnt randomly skip around and the characters are never boring in the least XD but i can see how some would have a different opinion *smiles*

message 4: by Marissa_san121 (new)

Marissa_san121 | 50 comments Oh my haruhi!! This is one of the funniest series I have ever read!!! I LOVED when Natsu called Gray "Stripper man"!

message 5: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) Honestly, I think fairy tail is the funniest series ever! (so far) I liked how one could see Lucy's past.

message 6: by Contrary (last edited May 02, 2011 06:51PM) (new)

Contrary (that-contrarian-librarian) I've read volumes 1 and 2. And it IS very One Piece. I can tell that after having read only one volume of One Piece, too...

Nevertheless, I like it. :)

message 7: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) | 14 comments Aah I still need to read this!
He also wrote Rave Master!

~Life of A Quiet Girl~ (fairywingsflutter) | 5 comments i am in love with fairy tail (and secretly Gajeel too) and I think is the most funniest and action packed anime ever!! They mix the two so well

message 9: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (tenshinekogirl) You know, by the way the artwork looked on the cover, I actually avoided it at first because I never got into One Piece. When I started seeing the anime this past month, I've become an addict! I've also started reading the manga. I do enjoy the series so far. =)

message 10: by Syri (new)

Syri nixon | 4 comments i freakin love this manga i mean hes a fire wizard !!!!!

message 11: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (tenshinekogirl) I did prefer in the anime version of how Grey wasn't a smoker. When I saw him in the manga smoking, I was like wah?! O.o Cause it didn't make sense of him being a smoker if he is an ice wizard. So I'm glad in the anime he is not smoking.

message 12: by Dimah (new)

Dimah | 6 comments i absolutely love fairy tail

buster keel is quite fairy tail like
and it has a monkey dragon in it....
i mean dragon ape >_>

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan | 28 comments Fairy Tail is EPIC!!!

message 14: by Megan (new)

Megan | 28 comments Earlier today, I read the latest chapter.

I can't believe what's happening!!!!!!! Everything is so intense!