Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

1 on 1 Roleplay > Chaotic Insanity(aka Black Hole Mannii) and StalkerNinja

Comments Showing 1-50 of 380 (380 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((hiiiii :D))

message 3: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((sooo, what kind of rp do you what to do?))

message 5: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((ummm a romance? adventure?))

message 7: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((okay! any specifics?

oh and i have a request?))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments um, not really. lol. and what?

message 9: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((can i do the girl? i prefer doing girls, but if you dont want to, i can still do boys.

oh, so do you want to do like a forbidden romance?))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments lol. Lucky for you. I prefer doing the guys :P
what kind of forbidden romance?
I've never roleplayed that before

message 11: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((oh the irony :D
im glad!

like it could be a vampire and a human [so cliche lol], demon and human, angel and demon, rich versus poor, royalty and slave etc etc))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments lol
um, I gotta say no to the human and vampire. No to the demon and human. I rp angel and demon too much. Rich and poor and royalty and slave sound interesting

message 13: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((haha i know what you mean, the first three are really really cliche, im glad i didnt suggest vampire and werewolf LOL

should we do those two then?))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments XD, well I guess both of them are basically the same

message 15: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((lol you're right. so do you want to set up the character profile or me?))

message 16: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Dec 08, 2010 06:22PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments um...you can?

message 17: by *Sklip* (last edited Dec 08, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Name: Chantelle
Personality: Sweet and nice, and very serene. She's really bright and smart, and can get on the good side of people quite easily. However, she often gets in trouble because she is the type to take the blame for someone. Chantelle is also flirty, but she really wants someone to be there for her. She guards her feelings and thoughts very carefully, often times keeping things bottled up inside. Chantelle can be very daring at times.
Appearance:
Other: TBA

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments she the poor or rich?
I could probably play poor well...lol
it'd be interesting if the guy is poor/slave

message 19: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((uhhhh, she'll be the rich princess then :D))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments lol! okay! Should he be a slave to her? Or to someone else?

message 21: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((ummm, he could be like one of her bodyguards?))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments ((but the slave thing is involved?))

message 23: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((ehhhh, we can tweak things around lol. what do you think? i dont like the idea of slave too much, since it means he'll be abused. i think he should be more of her comforter, the one always there for her?))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments ((:P you don't like the abuse stuff?))

message 25: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((nope :D))

message 26: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Dec 08, 2010 06:46PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments ((lol okay...um...what about...he used to be abused? I only say that cuz stuff like being abused adds drama to the rp))

message 27: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((yep, that'll work =]

BTW, i added a picture and updated her personality))

message 29: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((uhhh can you make yours?))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments Name: Charlie
Personality: played out(:P)
Appearance:
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm...
Other: Has a British accent?

((i put the link because the picture won't be shown as big as it actually is))

message 31: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((okay! i'll start))

Chantelle sat by the fountain in the courtyard, she didn't want to see another prince. They were dumb and vain.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments ((:P))
((so I'm gonna make him like bodyguard/servant person?))

Charlie walked out of the kitchen with a tray of food that the king had asked for. He sighed and headed to the king's quarters

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((back, sorry. I had to take some pictures))

((and yes, bodyguard. Specifically for her?))

Chantelle sighed, dipping a hand in the water, lost in her little world

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh sorry, I always forget to tell people >.>

TokioHotel is my sister, and sometimes I post on her account since I use her ipod lol, so don't be surprised :D

a lot of people don't know we're sisters hahahaha))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments ((TokioHotel? What?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((this account is my sisters

I'm StalkerNinja....))

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments ((oh! OH!!!! XD wow. I'm slow))

Charlie walked by the courtyard on his way to the king's quarters

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha it's alright, it IS confusing))

Chantelle looked up, smiling when she saw Charlie. She skipped up to him

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments ((:P))

Charlie didn't notice her and kept walking

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where are you going Charlie?" she asked, grabbing his wrist

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments Charlie stopped and looked back at her before he glanced down at her hand on his wrists. "...The the kings quarter's..." he said in his same almost thick British accent

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw, I was hoping you could Give me some company..." she said

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw, I was hoping you could Give me some company..." she said

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments Charlie looked at her, "Sorray...maybe after I take this?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Chantelle smiled again, "Alright, I'll just go with you,"

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments Charlie looked at her, "But-" He knew he was supposed to treat her like the princess she was but Chantelle hated when he did...he found it difficult since he got scolded for it when they found out how friendly he was being with her. This kind of thing would have been considered unnecessary work for her

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She tugged at his arm, "Come on!" she urged

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 237 comments Charlie sighed before he followed after her to the king's quarters

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Daddy?" she said, knocking on the door. They gave him his food and Chantelle hurried away with Charlie before her father could say anything about her wandering around again

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8