Rubber Toast discussion

TV and Movies > TV Talk

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (last edited Dec 08, 2010 02:07PM) (new)

Natalie (nataliefriend) | 56 comments Mod
Here is where you can talk about any of your favorite shows, TV marathons, basically any thing that involves the TV. But make sure you try to stay on topic, it has to be appropriate, and please no specific details on violence in the shows! But other than that, enjoy and type away!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm, well, my favorte show would be Unsolved Mysteries and Grey's Anatomy. I also like Lost Tapes, but it's been discontinued. >:[ Desperate Housewives is okay. I frequently watch Lockdown and Pawn Stars. :D And basically anything on Discovery Channel.

message 3: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

personnally i like crime shows. and not the ones where they follow really police! no i like NCIS, CSI New York, CSI Miami, Criminal Minds, Castle, the Mentalist, and Nikita! thats alot i know! i spend like have my time watching tv which is kinda bad... but i'm probably gonna be like a FBI agent or cop when i get older.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you watch House?

message 5: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

i watched for awhile in the summer when i got bored but thats it...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie wrote: "personnally i like crime shows. and not the ones where they follow really police! no i like NCIS, CSI New York, CSI Miami, Criminal Minds, Castle, the Mentalist, and Nikita! thats alot i know! i sp..."

Have you ever watched Cops? It's cool. :)

message 7: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

nope. i've never heard of it..

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 24, 2011 05:48PM) (new)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE House of Anubis. They have had like 2 weeks of new episodes every night! 6:00 is a weird time though...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Is that that weird britsh mystery one?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup. The part 3 weeks have been a new episode every night. Today the mysterious girl was supposed to come back, but they lied. It turns out it's TOMORROW night. :P

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Has anyone seen You're Cut Off?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, no. What's it about?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

These spoiled princesses who are put in a house together and have to learn to live like an average person with a normal amount of money.

message 14: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateaj) Hi, I'm Kate and I'm new! My favorite show is iCarly. What about you guys?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Shae wrote: "These spoiled princesses who are put in a house together and have to learn to live like an average person with a normal amount of money."

Oh wow.... Cool! I want to see that!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kate wrote: "Hi, I'm Kate and I'm new! My favorite show is iCarly. What about you guys?"

Hi Kate! Glad you could join! I love iCarly too!

message 17: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

I think icarly is ok...its nice to have a new member Kate!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

They haven't had any new episodes in a while... Just like House of Anubis. I have to wait until Monday. :P

message 19: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

I HATE waiting for new episodes! Like most shows have a certain day of the week that they show new episodes but sometimes They only have reruns!! It's so annoying!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

House of Anubis is ending this week.... Unless it's the season finale. :|

message 21: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

Whats it about?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

It's about these 8 kids at an English Boarding School. The day the American girl arrives, Joy disappears. All of the teachers are in on some secret organization and they say that Joy is the "Chosen One". They are currently trying to find the Cup of Anhk, a cup that if you drink an elixer of life from, you will be immortal.

message 23: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

So the teachers are bad?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. It's very interesting. I even went to the library and got several books on Ancient Egypt. Some of the objects in the dorms are actual things!

message 25: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

cool

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

It ended 2 weeks ago Fri. :(

message 27: by Natalie, Commenting and Hearing What Members Have to Say (new)

aww. OMG i hate reruns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL my fav shows are gonna have reruns for like a month!! GRR! :(