Yes, we love Patch! (Hush, Hush) discussion

Inside Hush, Hush > Cresendo Outtakes: A Secret Chapter

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg, Meg with Wings (last edited Dec 07, 2010 07:58PM) (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 109 comments Mod
It turns out that even authors have a hard time making decisions sometimes. Here is the link to an alternative chapter 3 by Bella Fitzpatrick that almost made the book: Click here to read.
(Make sure to scroll to the top, sometimes it starts at the bottom of the document)

What is your opinion? What do you think? Is it better or worse? Does it give too much away? Comment below!

message 2: by Adela (new)

Adela Clancy I liked that chapter but it was much different from Patch's cold shoulder throughout the rest of the book. I don't think that anything was given away of Scott very much, but that's just me. Sometimes it takes me forever to finally pick something up and I all of a sudden get a moment of... !?!EGAD!?!

message 3: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 109 comments Mod
Adela wrote: "I liked that chapter but it was much different from Patch's cold shoulder throughout the rest of the book. I don't think that anything was given away of Scott very much, but that's just me. Sometim..."

You make a great point, it really is different than the rest of Patch's personality through the book... I think that it is good that she changed it

message 4: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 2 comments completely agree that to change the chapter was right decision) cause at this extract Patch is really different...but it is not bad experiment by the author

message 5: by Christy (new)

Christy (sandiegno) | 8 comments i love these stories!!! finished #1 and 1/2 way threw#2 in 1 day!! couldent sleep til 3 and MADE myself go to sleep!!
my only issue with this book is that i think its messed up. nora had all the walls up.. she tried to keep patch away when she finally let him in and they were together.(but then the archangles threat to tear them apart) she did the best thing she thought (for him) am=nd pushed him away.. but for him to go right to the 1 girl that tormented her her whole life ( even if it was innocent) still he shouldent have keppt her comp. he knew how much it hurt her!! and that she very much stil loved him!!!!!!!!