We Write discussion

HELP!!!!! > I REALLY need a cover!

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! So, my story "He Loves Me ~ He Loves Me Not" and my story in progress "I Love Him ~ I Love Him Not" both reallllllly need covers.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a daisy with two or three petals missing and one or two drifting down like they've just been picked off. And on those two, it could have "He Loves Me" and "He Loves Me Not". And for the second one... I have no idea. But there needs to be a daisy.

So pretty please with brownies on top (:D) help me with a cover! Or if you know someone that will make a cover for me, can you tell me who they are?!

You guys are the best!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll help! :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! That would be so amazing!!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Want me to message you?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, that'd be great! :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Did you accept my friend request?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yesh, I did!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

If Asiyah can't finish them then i might be able to ... just tell me if you need one. ;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well Jen made me an amazing one for ILHILHN (I Love Him ~ I Love Him Not) and it's so beautiful! And Asiyah's for HLMHLMN is awesome!!!!

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen | 154 comments i saw the one for HLMHLMN and it is GORGEOUS! i love it :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW!!!! She did such an amazing job!

message 12: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 346 comments Mod
Hey Kaylin, I made you a cover before I saw that you already have one. Do you still want to see it?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, yes, yeeeees! I love covers!

message 14: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

description

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

O

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

M

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

G

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

lol thanks, I'm glad you like it. I was really happy when I found that pic and thought that it'd suit the story.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I'm pretty much changing the cover to this. I just hope the maker of the first cover doesn't get offended or anything....

message 21: by Carina (new)

Carina Dude! That's an AMAZING cover, Amaranta :D It's so gorgeous!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!!!! I'm so excited about it!

message 23: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Carina wrote: "Dude! That's an AMAZING cover, Amaranta :D It's so gorgeous!!!"

Aww, thanks that means a lot coming from you. I'm still in love with my covers, oh and did you see, Kelsie wrote Chapter 5 in The Secret Diary Of Emily Carlton.

message 24: by Cody (last edited Dec 09, 2010 05:15PM) (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 272 comments and you said you can't make cover, that is amazing.

message 25: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Cody wrote: "and you said you can't make cover, that is amazing."

All I did was add the words and tilt them. I'm good at that if I have a picture to work with. Otherwise, I'm basically screwed.

message 26: by Carina (new)

Carina Amaranta wrote: "Carina wrote: "Dude! That's an AMAZING cover, Amaranta :D It's so gorgeous!!!"

Aww, thanks that means a lot coming from you. I'm still in love with my covers, oh and did you see, Kelsie wrote Ch..."

No way! I must check that out :D BTW you guys have done an awesome job with the story so far! It's so amazing :D

message 27: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 272 comments Amaranta wrote: "Cody wrote: "and you said you can't make cover, that is amazing."

All I did was add the words and tilt them. I'm good at that if I have a picture to work with. Otherwise, I'm basically screwed."

oh

message 28: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Thanks. I'm surprised your not mad at us for all of the cliffhangers...although, we do post a chapter about every day lol.

message 29: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 272 comments Amaranta wrote: "although, we do post a chapter about every day lol."

Yeah that always helps lol,

message 30: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but I want people to post there covers(if they want to) in our photos section.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went through my pictures because this cover looked really familiar. I saved the picture of this flower! This exact one like, two months ago! I just completely forgot!!!!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

You put "He Love Me" without the "s"...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

you spelled my name wrong but KELSIE!!!!!! :DDD

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! Lol! :D

Wassup, chickadee!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

No speak-o Taco. Me like-o taco, but no speak-o taco!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

tee hee

I'm working on being bored. it's working out nicely. Oh, and procrastinating. I should be doing my double-major-grade 10-page lab report, but I really just don't feel like it. I'm in awe with these amazing covers people are making!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!!! And the uber ironic thing is that I have that picture of the daisy saved from like, two months ago. My intention was to make a cover out of it, but I just couldn't make one I liked. And the Ama comes here and makes a totally gorgeous one!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw! That sucks! TTYL, K-Dizzle! :D

message 39: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

Kaylin ;) wrote: "You put "He Love Me" without the "s"..."

Oops, my bad. Here you go

description

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaaaaaaaay!

message 41: by Amaranta, I might be insane, but then again, what writer isn't? (new)

lol. This is like when we give you brownies.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

BeSt DaY eVeR!!!!!!!

Brownies AND a fan-tah-bulous cover!!!

message 43: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) | 121 comments I miss Kaylin so much too… )': And the brownies… jeez, this is making me so sad.