Calling all Demigods! discussion

Cabin Roleplay > Eros Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 387 (387 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by ., Goddess of Bacon (last edited Dec 21, 2010 12:13PM) (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
Situated near the Aphrodite cabin, the Eros cabin is actually made completely of a rare mineral-- crocoite. It is a deep reddish-pink with gold veins and stands as a darker version of its mother cabin. A bare, marble statue of Eros stands at the front. Inside, the beds are pale gold, the carpet a dark and lustful red. RP Here.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Jace slowly stumbled inside the familiar cabin, his eyes shut tightly against the pain of those damned whiplashes.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Cora was on her bed, listening to music. She waved at her brother, but her eyebrows furrowed at the look on his face. "What the hell happened to you?"

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "Loooong story," he murmured as he slowly walked over to his bed. He pointedly kept his bloody back away from his sister, but there was no hiding the red line on his cheek.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "Jace. You're bleeding! I have time, I'm not going out for a while," sge told him with narrowed blue eyes. They resembled chips of ice as she coaxed him into telling her.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He turned his eyes to hers, and there was an odd dull light in them not common to the everyday-Jace. "Nothing you need to concern yourself with," he murmured.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "The hell I don't!" She growled, throwing her iPod on the bed and running at him. She stood in front of him, studying him. "Did you put a move on someone?" Her voice abd features became softer as pity fell on her. It had always been hard for gay guys, and she felt bad for her brother.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He sighed. "No, Cora. Like I said, I'm fine," he said with an exasperated look, though clearly he wasn't fine.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "No, you aren't Jace!" She snapped, pity forgotten. "Tell me what happened. Now."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He turned his dull gaze to her but sighed in defeat. "Fine. I ran into an @sshole with a whip. Need I say more?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Cora's thin eyebrows shot up. "He whipped you? What did you do?" Apparently he did need to say more.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "Annoyed him, I don't know."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "Oh, Jace!" She hugged her brother, trying to soothe him. She backed away as she felt his back, blood on her hands.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He sighed heavily. "Yeah, there's that too." Slowly he turned and pulled his bloody v-neck over his head, revealing the whiplashes on his back.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Cora stared at his lashes, tears forming in her eyes. "Come. Now." She grabbed his hand, and walked out of the cabin.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He stumbled and planted his feet firmly on the ground. "No, Cora, I am not going to the infirmary."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "Yes you are." She said firmly, pulling his hand. It didn't work like she wanted it to.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He kept his feet planted. "No," he complained, "I don't need to!"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "Yes you do! You need something on those cuts or else they'll get infected! Don't argue with me, Jace." She added angrily, hoping she coukd find the culprit soon.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He sighed. "No, they won't. They'll heal and scar and that's it."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "Let's just make sure. Yeah, cause scars are so sexy." She rolled her eyes, and smiled at him.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He rolled his eyes dramatically before placing his hands on his hips. "Since when did you care about my well-being?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Cora spun around, hands on her own hips. "That's not your business. I care about all of my siblings, now come on!"

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He shook his head and sat persistently on his bed. "No."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "Yes." She grumbled, walking toward his bed.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "Nooooooooooo," he whined as he leaned back.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments ((brb))
Cora jumped on his bed, abd flicked him. "Get. Up!"

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He chuckled at the flick. "Why?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "Because you are going to the infirmary. Now." She flicked his cut, not playing around anymore.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He winced. "No, I'm not," he said in between clenched teeth,

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Cora flicked him harder. "Yes you are. You're going to be in pain for a long time if you don't go now."

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He turned his eyes to her. "Seriously, I'm fine."

message 33: by *~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (last edited Dec 12, 2010 09:05AM) (new)

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments This time, she hit him on the chest. "You aren't fine! You almost screamed when I flicked you!"

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments He smirked. "I did not almost scream. I flinched. There's a difference."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "You clenched your teeth!" She growled, smacking his face.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "You're going to the infirmary," she growled, pulling him off his bed.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "Fiiine," he sighed, giving I'n at last.

message 39: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

((ISOBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 41: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

((RPPP! PLUS CHECK OUT THE TROJAN WAR TOPIC.))

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Cora smirked at him, "much better. Come on," she pulled him out if the cabin.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenni walked into her cabin. Her room was silver and lime green, her favorite colors. She grabbed her gold necklace she had gotton for her 9th birthday.

message 46: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Lying sprawled on her bed, Airlia's eyes were closed. Listening to music tended to calm her down quite a lot and she looked visibly relaxed, blonde hair in messy curls about her face, golden arms folded on her stomach. She looked as if she were asleep.

message 47: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Leia23 wrote: "Jenni walked into her cabin. Her room was silver and lime green, her favorite colors. She grabbed her gold necklace she had gotton for her 9th birthday."

((It's a cabin-- they don't have seperate rooms.))

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments Jace walked back inside, yawning and plopping down lazily on his bed. He shot a glance at his seemingly asleep sister and smiled before pulling out a book.

message 49: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"Jacey," Airlia sang out, regarding him from a lazily open slit of a hazel eye. Her lashes tickled her cheek as she blinked, then rolled over and stepped right on to Jace's bed without touching the floor. Cuddling up to him-- her favourite sibling, by all means-- she pointed at his book. "What's that?"

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) | 13860 comments "Eh, just something to pass the time," he said in a bored tone as he pulled it away from his face and glanced at her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8