All About Vampire Academy discussion

So How is/was Last Sacrifice? **Spoilers**

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) Have you read it? Or are you reading it? How is it so far? Or was it amazing? Were all your questions answered?

message 2: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Omg i read it and its so awsome it was shocking too i couldnt stop reading it but it left some questions unanswered

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) I just finished it. It was amazing! Though I didn't really like it that they lost the bond. But I loved it that Rose ended up with Dimitri.

message 4: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) So did I but wht happen with sydney

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) You know that is something I was wonderin' about.

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Faye (brittany0404) | 2 comments i think she went back to working with Zemy.... after everything. i love that she ended up with Dimitri but I didnt like how it happened, she cheated on Adrian with Dimitri.... i really like how they are making a series with Rose in it again, but she wont be the main character... i think it is about Lissa and her sister....

message 7: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) I know right i kind of got mad tht she cheated on adrian poor of him i was like how could she

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) Lol. I was GLAD that she cheated on Adrian. 'Cause I HATE Adrian...

message 9: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Why do u hate him

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) I don't know. I just always have...

message 11: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) I see

message 12: by Natyra (new)

Natyra | 3 comments It was amazing! I loved it. I also didn't like that they lost the bond and that adrain was so hurt. But at least he found out.....
I can't wait for the spin off books! I herd it's coming out in spring ! And that one of the main characters is Sydney so we get to see what happens with her . I still have a feeling her and Adrian with end up together. What r ur guys thoughts on Tasha cuz I didn't see that one coming !

message 13: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) I think that Tasha is going to try to escape and get back at rose or lissa.