School of Terothex discussion

Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments Saffy walked up to the lakeshore, pushing aside a few branches as she made her way to the clear ground around the water.

message 2: by Quinten (new)

Quinten Hadrian slid easily from her shadow to stand beside her.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments Kable sighed

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments She jumped as he appeared silently. "Sorry, I'm still not used to that."

message 5: by Quinten (new)

Quinten "No, I should have been more polite."

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments Kable looked around and jumped in, trying to drown himself

message 7: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "No, it's-" she broke off. "I'm not going to argue, or else we'll just argue over who's fault it is I was startled."

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments He fell to the bottom, slowly

message 9: by Quinten (new)

Quinten Hadrian's eyes drifted to the lake. His eyes widened when he saw the sinking figure in the lake. He sprinted to the lake and dove in heading towards the still sinking person. He grabbed the back of the boy's shirt and yanked him towards the surface.

message 10: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments Her eyes widened and she ran to where her would come ashore with the boy.

message 11: by TinCanKreations (last edited Dec 06, 2010 08:46PM) (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments He spat up
"Ahhh! So close"

message 12: by Quinten (new)

Quinten "What were you thinking?" Hadrian asked as he pulled the boy ashore.

message 13: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments Saffy rushed over and held her hands a few inches above the boy, radiating heat and drying him off. When he was dry, she went on to dry Hadrian.

message 14: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "I was thinking of getting out of here"

message 15: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "By drowning yourself?"

message 16: by Quinten (new)

Quinten "Not the right way out."

message 17: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "Out of Life"

message 18: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "Do you mind if I ask why?"

message 19: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "No, its because no matter what I do I end up being ignored or my efforts were wasted"

message 20: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "You aren't ignored. Someone notices."

message 21: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "Really? The last time my teacher graded any of my anything was never. Noone cares."

message 22: by Quinten (new)

Quinten "I did." Hadrian said pointedly.

message 23: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "Who cares about teachers grading things? Grades are just numbers on paper."

message 24: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "Who cares about being noticed?" he raised his hand.
"Me"

message 25: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "Being noticed and getting graded are completely different. Just because you don't notice others noticing you doesn't mean you aren't noticed."

message 26: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "Um...but anyway, J still don't care. If I'm noticed, then how come on my six other attempts nobody's cared?"

message 27: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "Who stopped you on your other attempts?"

message 28: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "Nobody, I just stopped breathing, completely. The latest was as far as I've gotten. And my heart stopped when I touched the floor of the lake."
(gtg)

message 29: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "Then it's s good thing Hadrian got you out so quickly."

((bye.))

message 30: by Quinten (new)

Quinten "You're lucky I'm a Wraith." Hadrian said looking down at the boy. ((BYE))

message 31: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "Lucky? The worst that would happen would be being stuck at the bottom for eternity, now that I think about it, not so fun"

message 32: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "The worst that could happen would be roasting in the depths of the lake of fire for all eternity."

message 33: by Quinten (new)

Quinten "True."

message 34: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "You shouldn't complain about your lot in life anyway. If you don't like it, do something to change it."

message 35: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "Okay, Ms Evisionary"

message 36: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "My name is Saffy. And yours?"

message 37: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "Kable"

message 38: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "Well, 'twas interesting meeting you."

message 39: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "But very quaint at the same time"

message 40: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "How is forcibly removing someone from a lake quaint?"

message 41: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "Wait till you see my average day"

message 42: by Quinten (new)

Quinten "Name's Hadrian." Hadrian said extending his hand to Kable.

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "I have a feeling I wouldn't like it."

message 44: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments He shook it

message 45: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments "You wouldnt"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Dendan walked to the lake, sitting by the edge with her violin beside her and looking at it distastefully.

message 47: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments He dipped his legs in the water.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) Dendan looked at him, glancing from the side, nodding slightly in acknowledgment.

message 49: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 64 comments He nodded back then jumped in.

message 50: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 401 comments "Don't go trying to drown yourself again." Saffy called.

« previous 1 3