; One on Ones <3 discussion

; One on One > ; Alicia && Nαҹŋ ♥

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Amazing.

So watcha wanna do?

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Hmm, what about a princess who doesn't know she's a princess because she raised in the forest, and a prince falls in love with her, yet is torn cause he's gonna marry someone else or has to only marry a princess?

Ohh, it's fine. No problem.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Yeahh, something like that. But he doesn't know she's a princess and she doesn't know it either. Say she was lost as a child or something and the poor family found her?

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments haha. sorry it was so confusing.

oh, do you want there to be 2 different types of romance thing happening? so we each have a guy and girl?

message 5: by (;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette (last edited Dec 06, 2010 05:12PM) (new)

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Name: Braeden
Appearance: description
Personality: Polite, cocky a little, sweet at times, sarcastic, caring, kind,
History: He's been a prince his whole life, promised to a beautiful princess since birth. Never had to go through anything hard, everything has been handed to him.
Interest: Chasing chamber maids, reading, animals, his people
Crush: Sam
Other:

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments I know right! ahaha. Calvin Klein models are the best, well along with armani

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments lolzz. lalalalal
Ohh do you want any other type of romance happening?

Hm, should it be sorta 18th century time period type?

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Mm, I'm not sure.

Umm, I guess we could do this century. It will be interesting.

message 9: by (;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette (last edited Dec 06, 2010 04:38PM) (new)

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Ohhh, what about his royal advisory and someone else?

For sure

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments You make his advisory? I make the other girl?

message 11: by (;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette (last edited Dec 06, 2010 05:12PM) (new)

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Name: Kellsy
Appearance: description kinda a bad picture http://portfoliopad.com/images/9349/4...
Personality: quiet, shy at first, loving, kind, insecure, dainty,
History: get to it eventually
Interest: she loves to write, the sunset, night time, being alone
Crush: Damien
Other:

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments I shall begin.

Braeden walked into breakfast and grabbed a croisant. "Mother. I am going to out. Be back before dark. I promise." He kissed his mother's cheek, who shooed him away. His father looked at him over his newspaper. "Take Damien along with you, just to ensure you don't get into too much trouble." Braeden laughed and nodded.

Kellsy sat in her room still not wanting to get out of bed. She sighed and after a few minutes she got up. She quickly pulled on a simple black skinny jeans and and a red sweater. She walked into breakfast, only to see that everyone had all ready left and were on their way to work. She grabbed an apple and went outside. She walked to the beach and sat down by herself.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden laughed. "Hold on a second. Let's, uh, get out of the castle, if you know what I mean." He smirked and raised an eyebrow. It was time to go reap the benefits of being Prince, and well a handsome Prince at that, he admitted to himself. Today would be a good day, that was for sure.

Kellsy watched the waves come in an out, getting closer and closer to her, so she had to move farther back. Finally she reached into her bag and set out a blanket and laid on her stomach on it. She pulled out her writing pad and continued on her story.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden rolled his eyes as he watched Damien. "Finally became a man?" He asked, an amused look touching his eyes and smile. He continued walking out of the castle, looking at it, happy that it would be his someday.

Kellsy sighed as she finished up a chapter of her book. She looked up to the slowly rising higher in the sky, sun. It was making her hot. Which she wasn't exactly a fan of being. So she stripped off her sweatshirt and wore only a lacy black tank top.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments "Say that, but I have a beautiful Princess waiting for me. Well, until I'm ready of course." He smirked, knowing she would be beautiful. They always were. "Until then, party time." Braeden rolled his eyes. "Seriously? I swear, the bladder of a pregnant woman." He shook his head.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments "Remind me your age? Please? Because I'm starting to doubt it?" Braeden watched the people, watch him, and watch Damien. It was always entertaining, and a little surprising. He watched the girls, walk by also.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden saw the beautiful, beautiful, girl who lay at his feet. He looked truly concerned and was, as he set his hands down to help her up. "You okay?" He asked Sa5m, hoping she was. She was too pretty to be left hurt.

Kellsy lay on the beach completely unaware of Damien watching her. She was now to focused in her forming book. Once she got into it, it was hard for her to notice anything but that. She loved writing that much.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden shoved Damien. "Why don't you go talk to that one chic? You can't stare any harder, can you?" He looked over to the beach, where Kellsy was. He shrugged. "Hey hey. It's okay." He murmured to Sa5m. He rubbed her back gently, and narrowed his eyes at Damien. "He's just a heartless asshole. Ignore him."

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden ran to catch up with her. "I'm really sorry." He said apologetically. He walked along with her. "Really, could I do something to make it up to you?" He asked her, concerned that she was hurt.

Kellsy finished another chapter and finally decided to go for a swim. She stripped off her shirt and the tugged off her pants, leaving her in a sparkly black bathing suit that glittered with every move she made. It was simple enough, but still very pretty, and it showed off her curves.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden gasped as he watched her. "No, you're not okay. Come on. What kind of Prince would I be if I just let you walk away, hurt and all?" He asked her. His eyes were wide, as he put his hand down to help her again.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments "Oh dear." Braeden murmured as she felt her pass out. He picked up her limp body, and cradled her like a baby. He wasn't sure what he should do with her, he didn't know where she lived, or even her name. He sighed and walked to a nearby person. "Um, do you know her?" He asked.
The man was nice enough to answer him. "Yeah, this is Sa5m."
Braeden sighed with relief. "Uh, where does she live?"
The man pointed down the road and gave him directions.
"Thank you." Braeden told him, and began walking to where he told him.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden stepped back a little, watching her parents. He didn't want to feel like he was intruding in on the family moment. He thought he should leave soon anyways. It wasn't right for him to be here, but it didn't feel that way... No, it didn't.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden frowned slightly, not wanting to leave her. He had to though. Slowly he walked up to her brushing a piece of hair out of her face. "I'll come visit you tomorrow, to see how you are." He murmured to her softly.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden nodded and then gave his goodbyes to her parents. He bowed and left their house, off to somewhere, anywhere really. He didn't have anything to do, and didn't care where Damien was.

After about an hour of swimming Kellsy, ran up to shore. She grabbed her towel and dried herself off. During this time, she couldn't help but notice somebody staring. She shrugged it off and laid down on the towel, this time reading.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden wondered what he had gotten himself into. The girl was nice, and pretty. But still... She seemed different than all the other girls he had been chasing. He didn't want to hurt her, once he finally had to go through with his fate.

Kellsy furrowed her brows and looked up the person who had just said hi. She recognized him since he had been staring at her. Her eyelashes fluttered. "Um, hello." She said in a soft musical, tone.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden didn't feel like going back to the castle and he couldn't very well go without Damien, so he settled for the library. It was nice in here and quiet. A place where he could gather his thoughts and decided what to do.

Kellsy looked down at her book a little embarrassed herself. She shut it and looked up back up at him. He was adorable. "Thank you." She said, just as softly. "Oh hello. I'm Kellsy Powers." She watched him, he was too cute.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments ((Sorry, had to leave suddenly ))

Kellsy blinked slowly. "Of course." She maneuvered herself so there was more room on the blanket for him.

Braeden ran his fingers across the bookshelves. Most of them were dusty, and he hated the fact that not many people read anymore. With a sigh he walked towards the back. He saw Sam. He smiled and walked towards her. "Hey."

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden walked over to her and sat down beside her. "What are you reading?" He asked her softly, just enough so he wasn't being too loud, but quiet enough so he didn't have to whisper.

Kellsy looked out to the sunset. "It is quite beautiful." She remarked as she watched the sun make it's journey across the sky.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden watched her facial expressions carefully. "What's wrong?" He asked her, softly. She looked so sad, and he didn't enjoy it, not at all.

Kellsy turned hearing someone else's voice. She blinked a few times looking for the mysterious voice and person. She furrowed her brows, deep in thought.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden shrugged. "Um," He thought for a moment. "Waiting. Just really killing time. But I love the library anyways."

Kellsy smiled softly. Her smile didn't reach her eyes, it was just a smile meant to welcome this stranger. She wrapped her arms around her bare stomach, suddenly more aware of it.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Kellsy turned from the boy, Aden, to Damien. She set her hand on his shoulder, her long fingers soft and warm to the touch. She fluttered her eyelashes, looking up at him, with an almost loving expression. "What's your name?" She asked, in hopes of seeing him again.

Braeden followed her gaze, looking at the boy. "You know him?" He asked Sam, wondering why he had never met the boy.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Kellsy sighed softly and nodded. "Maybe I'll see you again." She whispered, mostly to herself. She had never been so bold before, and it scared her a little.

Braeden raised an expert brow, but really didn't object. Well only that it was on his cheeks. He'd rather kiss her soft, pink lips, that tempted him so well.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden laughed, enjoying his pout. "Oh, what is that Damien? No your magesty? Hm?" He raised an eyebrow, eyeing Damien carefully, wondering what had gotten into him.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden skipped up to Damien. "Now, how dare you treat your prince like that! It's Mr. Headmaster Awesome Prince Braeden to you." Braeden was in a great mood, he loved night time.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden laughed as he watched Damien. This was just too amusing to him. "Awe, what happen. That girl turn you down? Huh?" He teased him.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden just laughed, a soft musical laugh, that would melt the heart of any girl made of anything less than stone. He sighed as he saw the castle. He didn't want to go back.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden shook his head. "No, nope. You go ahead, now that you're talking to me. Oh, tell Mom, that I'll be in a second." He added the last part after a second.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden sat down at the bench in the rose garden. He looked over all the roses, loving the scent that went with them. He imagined Sam in a bed full of rose petals that smell as good as these. He quickly shook the image out of his mind. He had just met the girl.

Kellsy stayed at the beach for as long as possible. Finally after what seemed like midnight she left for home. She hated it there, that was for sure.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Kellsy reached her empty home. It always seemed to be empty, she thought bitterly. Maybe that was why she was never there. Emptiness suited the house best. Yeah. She shrugged off her bag, leaving it by the door and walked to her room, her clothes being shed as she walked. Finally she reached her room in only her bathing suit. She stripped out of that and got into the shower. Once she was done she laid down in bed thinking of Damien, then how Aden how interrupted him.

Braeden stayed outside for a little longer before going back inside. He took a nice long bath and his father told him he would have to talk to him tomorrow. It was of utter importance, like always. Braeden really didn't care any longer

message 40: by (;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette (last edited Dec 18, 2010 01:35PM) (new)

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments ((Waiit, what one? Lol, I'm going through a series of different pictures atm, looking for the right one.))

Braeden slipped out of bed, feeling fully rested. He sighed and slipped on a purple famous shirt and dark blue straight leg pants. He ran his fingers through his hair, not really caring.
((I'm too lazy to find a picture. ))

Kellsy looked at the clock, groaning as she realized it was only 10. She should still be sleeping, but she didn't feel like she could. She ran out of bed, shouting, knowing that nobody would hear her. She slipped on a dress.
[image error]

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden walked around, avoiding his dad. Of course the King was busy, not having time for Braeden. He shrugged it off, knowing that that happen all too often. He wondered where Damien was, but didn't care enough to ask. He figured he would go out for breakfast then go and see Sam.

Kellsy set her hands on his chest to steady herself so she wouldn't fall. She vaguely felt his muscles underneath the short. "Goodness." She murmured, as heat ran through her body from touching him. She quickly took her hands from his chest.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Kellsy nodded, feeling the warmth of his hands on her waist. "Um, yeah." She frowned slightly. "Damien?" She asked a little uncertainly. She noted he wasn't that great of an actor but it was okay, she thought it was kinda cute. Especially since he was more than cute.

Braeden walked to the coffee shop, ordering just a coffee and a chocolate croissant. Yum, he thought as he sat down, reading a book as he ate. He loved to spend days like this.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Kellsy laughed at his awkwardness. "Thank you so much." She said, melodically. "Why don't you come inside with me?" She asked softly, wishing his hands were still on her.

Braeden continued reading long after his breakfast was done. He found it hard to concentrate at first, but soon he was lost in his book and time had just seemed to fly. After he finished another chapter of his book and realized he wanted to talk to Sam. So he left the coffee shop and walked to her house.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden laughed and hugged her to him tightly. "Of course I did. Would you expect anything less?" He asked, pretending to be hurt.

"Of course." It was her house, well not technically, but she had everything completely orderly and clean. She loved it that way. She had even decorated the way she liked, in dark colors.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments "That would be delightful." He said, wishing that she did kiss him. He would like nothing more than to taste her lips on his, but he would let her decide when she wanted that.

Kellsy couldn't help but let out a startled gasp. She wasn't cocky, she just loved it here, and most people did always. "I don't see what it matters to you." She murmured. She could be evasive if she wanted.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Kellsy lips curved into a seductive smile. "Goodness, you blush more than me." She said softly, not wanting to ruin the moment.

Braeden took a grateful drink of the tea. It was really good. "I slept excellent. You?" He asked her, trying to make conversation.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden smiled. So she had been thinking of him too last night? "Oh, I saw roses and thought of you." He failed to mention that he thought of her in his bed with rose petals all around her.

Kellsy blushed, turning a lovely shade of pink. "Well, how do you ever expect to get anywhere then?" She asked him softly.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden set his hands on her waist, wishing he could kiss her, but not know. He wasn't sure if that was what she wanted. "Mm hm. Although their beauty is nothing compared to you."

Kellsy bit her bottom lip and her eyes fluttered. "Oh I don't know. Do you enjoy the company of shy girls?" She asked softly.

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments Braeden held her to him tightly. "Oh, no. I'm afraid not." He began. "You're much, much, more than that. Gorgeous, stunning, words don't match it."

Kellsy fluttered, knowing she was never so entirely bold as to inviting a guy into her home. That was how she thought of it. Her home. "Mm."

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 225 comments "It appears I disagree." He had never thought anything bad of her and wouldn't now. She was enticing, fascinating. He picked her up and walked over to the couch, setting her down on his lap, keeping her as close to him as possible.

"Yes, of course." Kellsy replied quietly. She set her hand on his thigh, resting it here for a moment. She felt as if she had known him longer than ever.

« previous 1 3