twilight lovers! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (kutiegirl106) Sweet! I'm going to the mall on monday!!

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) Awsome

message 3: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I hate Hot Topic. It scares me.

message 4: by Lulliannie (new)

Lulliannie (lullisbooks) I agree with you Naomi, I have never set foot in that store. I am usually a sunny person and Hot Topic is not the brightest store.

message 5: by Brynn (new)

Brynn | 14 comments I don't really like the store either, so I was trying to get one of the Twilight shirts on their website but they're all sold out! :(

message 6: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) The only reason I know I hate it, was because my friend dragged me in there once.

message 7: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) congrats! I would love to have a twilight shirt. Just not from there.

message 8: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I'm scared o' that store too! My friends love it so each time we go to the mall, I'm like, "NO! not hot topic again." And my friends wonder why I don't like it and they tease me that I'm scared o' it! :(

message 9: by Mandi (new)

Mandi Connell | 84 comments Ugh!! I hate that store. But my friend always makes me go in it when we go to the mall together and it makes me want to scream and run away!!

message 10: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) What's wrong with it?
I love it, and I'm INDIE!
So... ??????

message 11: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) I just got the awesomest shirt today.
And all the employees were super duper nice to me :]
Not scary at all.

message 12: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Ooh I need to go to Hot Topic!

message 13: by Marissa (new)

Marissa I must admit Hot Topic scares me too. For me it's not really the store itself, but people that I know who like to shop there. It doesn't help that when i couldn't avoid going in there with friends there actually were some scary people there. I don't mean to offend anyone who likes it; I'm just a scaredy-cat.
Maybe for a Twilight shirt I'll man up and go in there...probably not. LOL!

message 14: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) For me it's the place, what they have there... and some of the people that shop there. But I'm sure plenty of people that go there arre really nice. and the employies.

message 15: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Once I went in and there was this dude that ha his eyebrows peirced! He wae all goth and scary! He might have been nice but he scared the bujegis out of me

message 16: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) Scary!

message 17: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) It was!

message 18: by Julie (new)

Julie (onetrooluff) I love Hot Topic. Best Hot Topic story I know:

My mom and dad were Christmas shopping. They wanted to find a Transformers t-shirt for my fiance. As my mom puts it, she is willing to brave that store only for my sake, and my fiance's, no one else's. Well, they got in there and of course they weren't sure where to look. The guy who was working there, with several ear and facial piercings, asked if he could help them. She says he could not have been nicer or more helpful. They got up to the register, and they got talking a little, and it turned out it was a kid she'd had in her kindergarten class about 12 years before! :D

message 19: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) SCARY!!!!!! But HILLARIOUS!!!!!!

message 20: by Ann (new)

Ann | 206 comments hot topic isn't scary but I can't say anything bc i wouldn't go in there til my friend drug me in and they have lots of cool stufflike for example twilight

message 21: by Jane (new)

Jane Corona (baloney_vamp4) OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ABBY I AM SO GOING TO GO BY LIKE 4 OF THEM(IF I HAVE MONEY)
HOT TOPIC ISN'T SCARY I SHOP THERE IT COOL!JUST GIVE IT A TRY.

message 22: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I KNOW! I got a Twilight shirt there! And a MCR drawing book! And cd's! I LOVE HOT TOPIC!

message 23: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) i went there on wednesday

message 24: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I still think it's scary.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

IM GOING ASAP!!!!!!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

it is scary but i want a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! good thing i am going to the mall next month and the mall has a hot topic.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah omg! afew weeks ago i went and got a twilight jacket! it was the only one there and it was just big enough. my mom said that i would have to hand wash it, i woul have anyway! it says twilight on the front and on the back it says 'i dream about spending forever with you' my frinds tease me about it but i don't care!!!!

message 28: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseynicole) | 52 comments poor naomi dragged into a store against her will. i would hit someone if they did that to me. Eww especially if it is a store with dolls in it. AHHH i hate freaking dolls.

message 29: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) lol. why? I could've technically waited outside, but I didn't hate it that much.

message 30: by Jake (new)

Jake yo momma

message 31: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments JACKET!?? OMG!!! COOLS!

message 32: by Jennie (new)

Jennie I'll admit that Hot Topic is not my favorite store at all but I think I would go for a Twilight shirt. . . wish I had money though!

message 33: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 326 comments me and my friend went in to look at the shirts and my other friend bought one...

message 34: by Court (new)

Court i lurve hot topic.but i don't hav any money rite now soo... i'll hav to wait until my bday to get a shirt :(

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

HOT TOPIC ROXS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

* Ally screams and jumps like she's on Crack *

message 36: by Court (new)

Court lol

yeah i dont see why some ppl r scared of the store

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

omg i kno!!!

message 38: by Court (new)

Court the people there are wayy nicer than the ones at Hollister.

message 39: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 15 comments I LUV Hot Topic! My big bro got me a Twilight t-shirt the beginning of last month, now our Hot Topic has a ton of new ones!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

HOT TOPIC? *squeals* I <3 that mall store!!!

message 41: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I love Hot Topic I went there 2 days ago

message 43: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (wolfgirl637) | 152 comments wow, funny!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe, they have a lot of stuff for sale!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hot topic has cool stuff I just don't enjoy the stripper outfits

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, they have a whole bunch of New Moon stuff. Did you see the vid? Crazy.

message 47: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
That video was crazy...but it almost made me sick!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sick how?

message 49: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Like Blair Witch Project sick...lol!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun O.O

« previous 1