WANTED: Imaginative Roleplayers and Writers discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 984 (984 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Zanib (new)

Zanib  (dawnofthebooks) Ginny dribbled the ball, and kicked it into the net.
She had been playing all day, and alone. The sun was blazing in the sky, and little beeds of sweat dribbbled down her cheek.

message 3: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Shiloh sat on a bench by the lake, sketching the scenery.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Oliver and his sister Valerie walked along, staring about.

message 5: by Zanib (new)

Zanib  (dawnofthebooks) Ginny sat down on the ground to catch her breath.
She got up, and started walking towards the lake, to feal the cool breez.

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Valerie hummed a tune to herself as they went

message 7: by Zanib (new)

Zanib  (dawnofthebooks) When she got there, she noticed someone sitting on the bench.
"Um, hey there," said Ginny.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Get off me, you idiot!" Kiki yelled laughing hysterically while Kevin was tickling her. Kylie watched with a soft smile while reading a book.
"Not gonna happen squirt."

message 9: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Shiloh had just finished the scene and adding her own special touch by making it a decorated scene for a party when she heard someone address her. She turned around to see a blonde girl walking towards her.
"H-hello!" She was a bit startled, plus she was the shy and seclusive type.

message 10: by Blair (new)

Blair Zadallia Holly holds her guitar tight in her palms. She pulls out a paper sack and opens it up. She begins to rest herself onto a bench near by. She begins to strum her string and starts her songs. " Crazy girl. Thought she would be-ee. Something." She begins. The attraction soon swallows her and she is surrounded by many onlookers. " Thank you everyone!' she smiles and picks up the bag. She starts around the circle, asking for a few donation. Sure enough she gets some. This is her most profitable days yet. But it all seems to change in a matter of seconds,

message 11: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "I-I-I've got to go! Sorry!" Shiloh hurriedly grabbed her things and walked back towards the main camp. She sighed. Boy was she a shy one. She usually didn't interact with others and others didn't mind to interact with her... she was flustered when the other girl had approached. 'But perhaps I should have been more friendly... too late now she probably thinks I'm a freak.' Shiloh became lost in her thoughts and didn't look where she was going.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Oliver settled on the far side of the lake, far enough away from everyone else. He unstrapped his guitar and played a few choards, tuning. His sister sat on a large rock, humming along.

message 13: by DragonDreamer (last edited Dec 10, 2010 03:56PM) (new)

DragonDreamer Shiloh looked up, hearing a guitar being tuned and a girl humming. The tune was comforting, so she sat by a tree near the two, but just out of their view, and listened, then took out her pad and began sketching again. This time more of a design to her feelings rather than the scenery.

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He chuckled, starting his favorite Landon Pigg song. Valarie smiled at the familiar tune.

message 15: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Shiloh smiled, recognizing the song. She started mumbling the words to herself and humming the rest silently.

message 16: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 4138 comments Mod
Savita sat in the woods, her back against a tree. Her guitar was cradled in her lap. Her guitar was her escape from the craziness of the rest of the world. She strummed a few notes, losing herself in the music.

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Valerie chuckled, joining in with him for a line or two.
'No one understands me, quite like you do,
Through all of the shadowy corners of me....'

His deep blue eyes were shrowded in thick blonde lashes, his lips moving just so with the words that flowed so well.

message 18: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

She murmured the words to the song. She had written it, and it wasn't quite up to her usual standards, but she liked it.

message 19: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "I never knew just what it was
About this old coffee shop I love so much
All the while I never knew..." Shiloh silently sang to herself, getting more and more details with swirls and shades in her sketch.

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (best song everr)

He chuckled softly to himself when the song came to an end, it was like being in another place.

message 21: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Her singing became a little more distinct, loud enough to fill the sudden silence.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice played her song on her lap sitting by the lakeside.
She hummed the words to her composition as she continued to hit the "keys" on her lap.

message 23: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer ((i know!!! XD))

Shiloh sighed contentedly as it concluded. She smirked to herself. She lifted the finished sketch to view a myriad of her delicate crafting and was satisfied. She bit her lip unsure, but glanced slightly around the tree, not wanting to draw attention to herself, but to get a glimpse of who had been playing out of curiosity. She saw the girl and boy sitting contentedly beside the water. The lighting was really complementary... she resisted the urge to begin drawing, feeling that might be a little creepy, she retreated behind her tree again.

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Valarie smiled at her brother. "Shall we go see what there is to do?"
"Sure." he chuckled

message 25: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Her song came to a slow end and she smiled contentedly. If only every day could be like this. Sighing, she got up and headed off towards the lake.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((the lake?))

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The sibilings started walking around the edge of the lake

message 28: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer ((is there not a lake? idk thats just how i imagined it :/))

message 29: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

((Artistic=Lake. I think we keep the lake.))

Savita noticed Oliver and Valerie and immediately ducked her head. God, now you've got a crush on Oliver? Could you pick anyone else? She sighed to herself and fiddled with the strap of her guitar.

message 30: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Shiloh watched as the two left. She felt slightly sad because that meant she wouldn't hear any more music. She hadn't brought her ipod because her mom said she would hear plenty of music at an arts camp.

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (its a summer camp, isn't it?)

Oliver smiled, strolling along. He glanced up, catching a glympse of someone he'd seen around before. Savita? Something like that. He waved cheerfully and went on.

message 32: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer (yup. a summer camp for the arts)

message 33: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

((Yah.))

Savita waved back slightly, feeling a slight flush rise to her face. Oh lord. This cannot be happening to me.

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He whistled to himself, and older song, something he didn't know the name of well.

message 35: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Shiloh sighed, not knowing what to do with herself. So, deciding on spontaneity, went to her cabin, of course checking to make sure no one was in there. She grabbed her bathing suit and went to rent a kayak for the lake.

message 36: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

She dissappeared into her cabin, grabbed her journal and ducked back out, scribbling furiously.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked onto the lake and sketched a staff and notes into the sand.

message 38: by Carly (last edited Dec 10, 2010 05:08PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Valarie chatted with a few friends. He sat back against a picknic bench and started playing something like this.

message 39: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita curled herself onto a swinging bench across the green space and continued writing, occastionally strumming a few bars experiementally.

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Oliver glanced at Valerie. Her friends didn't seem to be doing very much. He felt bad for his sister sometimes. She was just so shy.

message 41: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Shiloh walked towards the lake, again hearing a familiar landon pigg son and smirked. She smiled a bit and continued on her way towards the lake. She rented a kayak and launched herself out going around the outside of the lake.

message 42: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Finally, she set her pen and notebook beside her, pulling her guitar onto her lap. She had tuned it earlier, so she went straight into playing. A pure harmony came from the strings, accompanied by her voice.

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD hehe landon pigg my love)

Oliver slipped his guitar over his shoulder and walked by himself to the cabins. He managed to find his tablet and took it out, flicking out the pen and begining to sketch to himself on the digital notebook. He jotted down a few notes.

message 44: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

((Shiz. I gotta go.))

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (awe byee)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((can someone go to the lake and try to talk to Alice))

message 47: by Zanib (new)

Zanib  (dawnofthebooks) That was wierd, thought Ginny.
Then she saw another girl sitting by the lake.
"Hey there."

message 48: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

She sighed, staring at the still vibrating strings of her guitar.

message 49: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Oliver's mind went off, his hand still trapping the thoughts.

message 50: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

She set the guitar beside her, picking up the pen and journal again. She wouldn't call it a diary--it was more than that. It was her inspiration, her beautiful harmonies, and her not so great attempts. Her feelings, her thoughts-and it wasn't daily.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20