Libba Bray Lovers! discussion

TGD4 and TOR4 > the order reborn 4?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Writingrocks (new)

Writingrocks | 16 comments has anyone else seen this on youtube? it seems like it's just copying the gemma doyle 4.

what do you think?

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 5135 comments Mod
Never heard of it. Give link please!

message 4: by Emma (new)

Thanks!

message 5: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Don't you hate thing that do that?!

message 6: by Emma (new)

Actually, I think it's fantastic. They know that they're copying The GD4 but it's to give people who didn't make it a second chance. And maybe I'll get to see Bryony as Fee! Though I didn't like the comment saying "beat that GD4" because that isn't fair since they ARE copying.

message 7: by Writingrocks (new)

Writingrocks | 16 comments yeah but you can't always give people second chances. what if someone decides to give the people who don't make it into this or4 a second chance? and so on and so forth? sometimes it's best just to leave it at one, the original.

idk, i don't think i'll watch the or4. seems like a gd4 wannabe.

message 8: by Emma (new)

I'l watch both. You do have a point, though I did like that one Gemma and Bryony.

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace | 23 comments LOL they are our sister site! I am excited for their vids =] =D. i am very close with bry b/c i have known her for 9 months and she is my ideal fee, hence how the club bry for fee started and the video and everything! And i have known Rachel(pippa) and Gabby(gemma) for 6 months! LOL! I am excited to getting to know Gabriella(ann) she makes a wonderful ann =]. I thought she would be Ann fro the TGD4. but yeah the whole take that gd4 is funny =]

message 10: by Emma (new)

Haha, well, I thought you and Bry were a given for the roles, but I do love Flora! Gabriella seems awesome!