Arlington Height's Middle School discussion

Roleplay > Study Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Only Place to Roleplay All Grades!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sicka walked into the study hall setting her bags down on the floor she took a seat in the back not wanting to be disturbed, she pulled out her scetch bok and started drawing.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Katie looked up to see a girl walk in. She ent back to her work

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed drawing a rose.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Katie loved writing short stories and was working on another one

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She drew in all the detail every rose petal and thorn she even added a drop if dew on one of the petals.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ashlyn walked in carrying her new coach purse and shimmering in a Tiffany Necklace.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sicka looked up and rolled her eyes when she saw Ashlyn

message 9: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 337 comments Mod
Sapphire took out Diamond, and started talking to her. "Who's a good kitty? Hmmm? You are. Yes, you are." She whispered.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

seeing Sapphire talk to her cat 'thing' she couldn't help it she got up slamming her scetch book closed and headed for the door

message 11: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire kissed her kitten and put her into her purse. Her jimmy chus looked as great as ever. ((GTG sorry bad post))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( haha its fine I had to go to. :))

she quickly walked out the door running up to her room she sat down with her snake Sythyini enjoying the peace and quiet.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Hey Sapphire " said Ashlyn flipping her new hair extensions and pulling her shirt over her Miss Me Jeans.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Sapphire's Little sis Emerald walked in with Pink Uggs and a Ripped Jean shorts over Black Leggings. She was wearing a Black Veil Brides Tee and super dark makeup.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 09, 2010 02:37PM) (new)

wrapping the snake around her shoulders she walked back down to the study hall deciding she needed..to well study.

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire looked up at Ashlyn. "Hey." She then caught Emerald walking by.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 09, 2010 04:19PM) (new)

she opened the door looking in she shrugged walking back in.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Who's that girl " said Emerald pointing her new tiffany ring finger at Sicka

" So whats up " said Ashlyn sitting down and staring at Sapphire's gothic sister.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" if your trying to be secretive I suggest you lower your voice to a whisper." she said turning to Emmerald " and didn't anyone tell you pointing is rude?" she added raising an eyebrow

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " I wasn't pointing. I was showing off my new tiffany ring dipstick. 14 karets. Anyways to you live in Heights the poor neighborhood " said Emerald

Ashlyn couldn't help but laugh. Emerald was so spoiled.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

she rolled her eyes " no I live in the fancy rich apartments, and I don't give a rats arse what you where showing off."

message 22: by Jaidyn (new)

"My sister is being incredibly annoying." Sapphire walked over to Emerald. "What are you doing? Stop acting so spoiled!"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Oh shut up i'm not spoiled i'm just rich " said Emerald rolling her eyes and walking over to her 6th grade crew.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ashlyn laughed and opened her book

(( Go to Arlington Subdivision. The rich subdivision ))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(( who??))

sicka sighed sitting back down

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( You and Ravenshadow. But cna you make a friend for Lilly in Seventh Grade ))

Emerald smirked at Sicka.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sure and okay.))

she rolled her eyes flipping her off before starting to study.

message 28: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire turned beat red. "Stop acting like a ***** and get over yourself."

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 12, 2010 09:26AM) (new)

Sicka burst out laughing " sorry sweety but I am not the one who needs to get over myself."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Emerald talked about cool bands that they liked. Every single one wearing similar outfits.

Lilly walked in. Her blond locks in a high pony. she was wearing a Christmas tee that said Falalalala!. With green nike sweats and her only pair of shoes her Nike Shox.

Ashlyn gave Lilly a look that said What a loser.

message 31: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire turned to Sicka. "I wasn't talking to you, was I?" Sapphire slapped Sicka for being rude.

Tiffany walked in with Lilly, wearing her sparkly T necklace as she flipped her hair.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

she grabbed her hand before it made contact with her face and punched her with her free hand right in the nose.

message 33: by Jaidyn (new)

((Can't do that! My charrie slapped ur before u could do anything! Be fair!))
Sapphire walked away from Sicka before she could do anything.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Oh shut the fuck up " said Emerald

Lilly smiled she still wondered why popular Tiffany liked her.

Ashlyn smirked Lilly never wore any cool clothes. " Hey tiff " she called

message 35: by Jaidyn (new)

Tiffany turned her head towards Ashlyn. "Yes?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " So i'm having a party tonight and I thought maybe you would like to come " said Ashlyn

message 37: by Jaidyn (new)

"I'd love to go, but what about Lilly?" Tiffany was excited but didn't want to leave her best friend out.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Fe tapped her pencil on a table, wondering what to draw.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " I guess she can come " said Ashlyn wishing Tiffany didn't have to bring Lilly to her party.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :P fine....))

Sicka sighed trying to tell herself she wasn't going to get in any more fights...knowing it was a lie the second it was in her brain, but not really caring.

message 41: by Jaidyn (new)

Tiffany felt pity for Lilly. "I'll fix her up, don't worry. And thanks!" Tiffany said as she strutted over to Lilly.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " OKay " said Ashlyn

(( Where does Tiffany live Heights or Arlington ))

message 43: by Jaidyn (new)

((No idea...))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( Arlinton is rich heights is mid-class-poor ))

message 45: by Jaidyn (new)

((ARLINGTON!!))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( Kay how bout we make it be so lilly is going to Tiffany's house. To get ready for the big party ))

message 47: by Jaidyn (new)

((KK))
"Come on, Lilly! We have to get you...fixed up." Tiffany said in a dreary, flat voice. "Well, at least semi-fixed."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

A catlike grin crept acroos Fe's face.She whipped out a pencil adn started scribbling something down.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sicka sighed knowing it was usless to continue to 'try' and study she shut her book for the second time today looking around.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Fe glanced up, her paper full of doodles and scetches.

« previous 1 3