Arlington Height's Middle School discussion

Roleplay > 8th Grade Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Roleplay 8th Grade Only!!

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ashlyn wlaked in school wearing pretty new uggs,long skinny jeans, and a pink tunic saying As a Blonde in green letters.

message 3: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 337 comments Mod
Sapphire followed, wearing her new outfit, her heels click clacking against the tile floor.

[image error]

message 4: by HungerGamesAddict (last edited Jan 16, 2011 10:13AM) (new)

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Cute outfit " said Ashlyn pulling her Blackberry Curve out of her designer purse

message 5: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire nodded. Her phone rang. It was JoJo...Leave (Get out).

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ashlyn walked away acknowledging Sapphire

message 7: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire nodded to Ashlyn. She picked up her phone. "Hello?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ashlyn walked away annoyed at Sapphire

message 9: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire screamed. "Is it really you!?!?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ashlyn mumbled under her breath " Self centered bitch "

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) Sarah past Ashlyn on her way in, "don't cuss," she threw over her shoulder. she had her new backpack and matching scarf, headband, converse, and belt. she felt ready for the day, even though she'd been there a year and still had no close friends.

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

((HOW IS SAPPHIRE SELF-CENTERED!! TAKE IT BACK!!!))

Sapphire squealed. "Bye!" She turned to Ashlyn. "Guess who that was!!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Shasta slipped through the crowd of kids, wary of all people. She couldn't help feeling she was still on the run. After 4 years on the streets, who could blame her? All I have to do, Shasta told herself, is survive this. Then homeschool. Lacy and Evan promised. Lacy and Evan were her adopted parents.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Who " said Ashlyn in an annoyed voice

message 15: by Jaidyn (new)

"Kesha!!! She's coming to my party!!" Sapphire exclaimed.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Omg really " shouted ashlyn

message 17: by Jaidyn (new)

"Totally!!" Sapphire squealed.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Thats awesome " said Ashlyn

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire smiled. "I know."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " OMG when is your party " asked Ashlyn

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) Sara walked with her head down and shoulders slumped, she found she was less noticed this way, she hoped no one would bother her, if anyone ever talked to her it was to put her down, so she steered clear of big talkers usually.

message 22: by Jaidyn (new)

"Halloween! It's going to rock!"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " I'm gettin the Black Eyed Peas for my Labor Day Party " said Ashlyn

message 24: by Jaidyn (new)

"Nice!"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " I know " said Ashlyn

message 26: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire smiled. "My boyfriend is so awesome. Sorry to make a random comment."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " It's okay I just wish I had a boyfriend " said Ashlyn

message 28: by Jaidyn (new)

"You'll find someone." Sapphire encouraged.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Hopefully " said Ashlyn glumly

message 30: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire sighed.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " What's wrong Saph " said Ashlyn

message 32: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire shook her head. "Nothing."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Ashlyn wlaked away heels clicking annoyed ny Sapphire's Attitude

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 90 comments ((sorry i haven't rped in this group for so long...))
Byrne walked down the hall, looking around,"Now where's my locker again?" he asked himself, running into Sapphire,"Sorry," he looked down at her, remembering her. That same girl he kissed at that party. He blushed.

message 35: by Jaidyn (new)

"Hey, Byrne!" Sapphire smiled.

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 90 comments "Hi," Byrne smiled, still blushing. He looked around,"I can't seem to remember where my locker is..."

message 37: by Jaidyn (new)

"What's your number?" Sapphire winked.

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 90 comments "Wait, my phone number? Or my locker number? Because I can't remember either of them," he said sheepishly, kind of embarressed at the fact he couldn't even remember his own phone number. But the locker number was easy to forget.

message 39: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire sighed. "Come on." She gestured towards the office.

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 90 comments Byrne followed, looking at Sapphire.

((sorry my grandmother's friend was over and i was talking to her...))

message 41: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire leaned on the desk. "Byrne here, needs his locker number and combination."

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 90 comments Byrne put his hands in his pockets, standing there in the office and looked at the floor.

The secretary(or whoever) gave Byrne a small piece of paper, his locker number and combination on it. He took the paper and walked out, going to his locker and opening it. He put his stuff in it and grabbed his 1 hour class.

message 43: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire leaned on the next locker. "How'd you like the party?"

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 90 comments Byrne froze and blushed bright red,"It was nice. I-I've never really been to a party before. Maybe it's because I never lived in America before," he smiled slightly.

message 45: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire pushed him against the locker and kissed him. "Good, cuz I'm having a party Halloween night." Sapphire click clacked to her first class.

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 90 comments Byrne's eyes widened and he watched Sapphire walk off. He blushed more and walked to his first class, not even able to focus on anything other than when Sapphire had just kissed him. He snapped back into reality when the teacher said his name,"Byrne, pay attention," she said. He nodded and listened.

message 47: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire payed no attention in class. When re bell rung, she burst into the cafeteria.

message 48: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 90 comments Byrne walked into the cafeferia once the bell rang. He sat down and bit into an apple, closing his eyes tiredly.

message 49: by Jaidyn (new)

Sapphire smiled when she saw Byrne. "Hey." She sat next to him.

message 50: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 90 comments Byrne opened his eyes,"Hello," he smiled, biting into the apple again. He looked in the other direction, hiding the blush on his face.

« previous 1 3