Holes Holes discussion

holes

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (rem is me and im madly in love with gaara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

Rebecca (rem is me and im madly in love with gaara whats up with this book eh?

message 2: by Chicklet (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chicklet Holes rocks. Have you read the whole thing yet?

Brigid ✩ best book ever!!! aaah!!! or one of the best books ever, anyway ... XD

Donna I thought it was an awesome book and they did an awesome job with the movie.

Kasidee dee wrote: "I thought it was an awesome book and they did an awesome job with the movie. "

♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "best book ever!!! aaah!!! or one of the best books ever, anyway ... XD"

i agree with you both! loved the book! and loved the movie! i read the book before i watched the movie and usually i like the book WAY better but they did a really good job on the movie!

Mermaidfreak89 ya i agree...i love zero

MizziQ The movie had some funny scenes that weren't in the book, which unlike most movies, made you like the book better. I loved both. They had good actors.

Becky i've read the book as a friend recommend it to me. I think it was a good book

Donna You should check out The Cardturner: A Novel About a King, a Queen, and a Joker by Louis Sachar. I loved it.

Donna Check out The Cardturner: A Novel About a King, a Queen, and a Joker by Louis Sachar.

Becky ok

Cheyenne I started reading 'The Cardturner', but didn't have my library card with me so I couldn't finish. Is it good?

Donna I love it. Now go get your library card and check it out for yourself. Watch for the whales it gets a little tricky in those parts!

Cheyenne haha will do

message 15: by Eric (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eric Dammeyer Holes is one of the best books ever!

BubblesTheMonkey Katniss990 wrote: "♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "best book ever!!! aaah!!! or one of the best books ever, anyway ... XD"

Yeah, with any book thta I really, really like, I'm like ONE of the best books ever cause I can't just pick one. lol That book is one..."

message 17: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Grace Great book. When I was writing my supernatural young adult book, I kept going back to read it. I love how he takes a situation in such a boring place (the desert) and makes it so intense.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Not bad at all.

Abagail awesome book!

Jose Angel Navarro Lopez Chicklet wrote: " Holes rocks. Have you read the whole thing yet?"
Yes!

Celina not my fave

Laura Guilbault Celina wrote: "not my fave"

Same