All About RPs discussion

Angels > Angels RP

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((make charrie first please then start whenever =]))

message 2: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments Danny is standing in the middle of the road, pale face, wing out stretched, not caring what people said about his ability to fly, his mission to try to do good for all, trying to earn his place back into heaven.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith stood on the sidewalk, leaning against a wall. She watched the boy in the street, examining his wings. Her own were folded tight to her back and underneath her clothes to hide herself from the world, mostly because she wasn't an 'angel' from heaven.

message 4: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments He turned around, sensing someone was near. He saw a pair of crimson red eyes in a dark corner.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith made eye contact with him and smiled slightly. She stood and started heading towards him.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Zsofi walked down the street, lonely and quiet.

message 7: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments Danny walked toward Lithe, so her face was in sight. Wow is she beautiful, thought Danny.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Zsofi continued to wander then sighed and flopped down on a bench.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith grinned. "Don't really hide yourself, do you?" She asked once she was close enough for him to hear her.

message 10: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments "I kind of do," muttered Danny so Lithe could hear. "But I mean it is true that you are beautiful."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She closed her eyes and sighed. Zsofi was worn out. Those idiots who had been chasing her really exhausted her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith smiled at Danny. "Well that's one thing I do like to hear." She said with a small laugh."

message 13: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments Danny walked over and sat by Zsofi. "Hey whats up Zsofi," he asked.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Idiots in the park," she moaned.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith raised an eyebrow slightly, thinking it was strange how he would just blow her off like that.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Zsofi laughed slightly and said to Danny, "Man, you really blew her off there." She gestured towards Lilith.

message 17: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments "Sorry, I just wanted a place to sit," Danny said. "Sit next to me beautiful." He gestured toward Lithe.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith sighed slightly and sat down next to Danny, getting a kick out of how he called her beautiful because she knew that he had no idea what she really was.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((mmmmmm Immagonna spice this up!!!))

Zsofi raised an eyebrow then moaned again as she heard the human mob heading towards her bench.

message 20: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments Danny stretched his wings, trying to impress Lithe. "You wanna tour of the sky in (insert wherever this takes place here) I would love to show you."

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2010 11:29AM) (new)

"Great..." Lilith muttered as she saw some people heading towards them. "Well, I think I might want to." She grinned at Danny and her black wings tore through the back of her shirt.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((edited my post...)

message 23: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments "Yes very much so hon, I shall also seclude myself from these people," Danny said, following Lithes beautiful form in a dark corner.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Have fun," Zsofi said sullenly as she got ready to fight some more humans off and then run.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

After they were away from the bench, Lilith stretched her black wings and then looked up at the sky. "Let's go." She said with a grin before jumping up and with one pump of her wings, she was above the buildings.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Zsofi got ready to fight when an idea popped into her head. She darted up into the air and asked Lilith, "Um, mind if I hang around? Just for a tiny while."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Doesn't really bother me." Lilith answered and looked over at Danny for his imput.

(i might disappear soon...)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((aww ok))

Zsofi glanced down at the mob.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey, i g2g. if you could only do a little bit of rp without me so i can jump in easily, that would be cool so that i'm not completely left behind or something... cuz that gets annoying...
anyways, bye!!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay =( bibi!))

message 31: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments Danny sprung high into the air, wings outstretched, ready to fly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith looked up and started to climb towards the clouds.

message 33: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments Danny looked at Liliths pretty, crimson red eyes, looking like blood.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith spread her black wings and started to glide, her silky hair flowing behind her.

message 35: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments Danny looked at Lilith, mesmerized by her beautiful skin and smooth, shiny hair.
((hey, i gotta go in a few minutes, so yea lol))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith's vision went blurry and then she blacked out, her eyes closing. Her wings tucked and she started falling back towards the ground, not able to move.

((bye!!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((anybody hooome?))

message 38: by David (new)

David jones | 32 comments ((Oh damn I am here))

Danny swooped down, catching Lilith in tight embrace.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith was limp, her red eyes closed, but her brow furrowed slightly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Zsofi flew absentmindedly.